Minger in her left cheek

>minger in her left cheek
>she is average at worst
they dont even have the balls to make her ugly lol

Attached: 596432.4500000001_image.png (931x970, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

8kun
archive.org/details/TheAnarchistCookbook/page/n175/mode/2up
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what a sket

bet she mad tight tho

Silent Hood

Attached: 1652438708102.jpg (931x970, 564.71K)

If that plot leak that's going around is true, she isn't being cyberbullied for her looks. It's because she neglected her two children to the point that they almost starved to death and were taken away by child protection services.

I'm okay with them making this game, just don't call it Silent Hill for fuck sake so I don't have to think about it. I get the last few entries were pretty rocky for most people, but cmon man. It's like if the SH2 concept art was just James with a picket sign stating "Murderer". Female protagonists aren't the issue, we had Heather and it was one of the best games they ever made. This shit is not looking good.

Kino incoming

So she's just your average mutt woman.

>I get the last few entries were pretty rocky for most people
there hasn't been a good silent hill in 19 years

>minger
>looks like she's from Londonistan
she's a bong

Wait what? I haven't really gone out of my way to look for more stuff about the leaks I didn't know there were potential plot leaks as well. Man, cyberbullying though? Get the fuck out of here if that's true. Silent Hill doesn't work in modern settings with modern issues, it comes off like some Heavy Rain looking dogshit. maybe if Kojima was still making it with the reeds. This is just cancer already you can tell.

Reading comprehension

I'm here to bitch about silent hill being ruined not to entertain apes with shit opinions so think what you will. 4 and Homecoming were the last decent entries for me. I could stomach the Wii game but downpour and that psp abortion is where I had to peace out.

isn't this the Forspoken girl?

>average at worst

Shattered Memories did a better job in potraying Mason's daughter.
SH:SM>SH3

Rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape bombs at 15 Bloom terrace New York city 1700 hours rape MINGERS rape MINGERS rape rape rape
The holocaust didn't happen but I wish it did
The holocost didn't happen but I wish it did
How does it feel to be a literal pit bull for some kikes
Wear the rainbow lanyard glownigger
HOW TO KILL A MINGER
Step 1. Approach MINGER
Step 2. MINGEroids have ultra sensitive ear canals. Strike MINGER in ear to discombobulate
Step 3. Strike until dead

THE CEO OF 23ANDME IS A FURFAG PAJEET PEDOPHILE WHO HATES WHITE SOUTH AFRICANS HERE IS HIS ADDRESS LOL
8kun dot top/pnd/res/12837.html

Anarchists cookbook
archive.org/details/TheAnarchistCookbook/page/n175/mode/2up

MINGER
I
N
G
E
R

You see because of chuds like you this poor woman has to go through this nightmare

>discombobulate

Attached: 1450476976969.jpg (1656x1532, 60.47K)

>minger

Attached: 1652608185579.png (240x243, 133.23K)

What the fuck is a mangar?

>she is average at worst
Most people are, you know

Can't believe Any Forums is now complaining about a female character not being ugly enough