Tfw Zoomers now think shitty Sonic games like Sonic 06 and Black Knight are good games

>tfw Zoomers now think shitty Sonic games like Sonic 06 and Black Knight are good games

Attached: Screenshot_20220515-060938_YouTube.jpg (1080x830, 460.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KToROLFBsgc
youtube.com/watch?v=n1WXMS-tzSY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only good 3D Sonic is the day stages in Unleashed

Zoomers don't give a fuck about Sonic

Black Knight was good though.

Sonic Colors was pretty good and so is Generations. Lost Worlds is pretty decent as well even with its odd gameplay mechanics. Forces is incredibly mediocre but not a bad game. Point is that Unleashed day stages aren't the only good 3D Sonic Games post dark age.

Sonic fans will make fun of zoomers for being clearly nostalgia blinded by the sonic they grew up with then go argue in another thread why THEIR sonic is obviously the only good one. And they won't see the problem.

While Black Knight is a bad game, I wish Sonic still had his Shounen personality instead of the cringy reddit personality he has now.

youtube.com/watch?v=KToROLFBsgc

While not even Unleashed is the best game in the world, there is not a single game released after it with the same amount of soul.

Attached: sonicquotes.png (873x581, 1M)

I hate zoomer YTbers. They all have a victim complex and they all sound nasally and whiny, waxing poetry over their shitty junky 2000s childhoods. J in particular has a habit of going off on tangents and talking about his life like an inane cunt.

>t. Zoomer

sonic unleashed is a pretty game, shame it runs like shit and a PC port is a never ever

Trying Black Knight on Dolphin right now

It's just shovelware with some really great music. I don't see how it's "good"

youtube.com/watch?v=n1WXMS-tzSY

Another faggot youtuber who thinks his shit opinion is worth a half hour long video

I agree. Like this J dude was defending fucking 06 and saying Shadow was worse. Trust me I played both of em when they were new with Shadow being given to me as a gift by my brother cause he knows I like Sonic games for my 17 bday, I still bust his balls to this day for giving me that garbage and I bought 06 used a couple of years later for like 5 bucks. And Shadow sucked don't get me wrong but it wasn't broken. 06 was broken.

>tfw back when this game came out I posted a review saying it was really good despite not playing much and mainly only listened to the music
I was 15 and was deep into the Sonic Fandom back then. Just thinking about my childhood on the internet makes me cringe.

Attached: 1650352670594 Tails.jpg (1100x801, 335.01K)

man I remember engaging with the fandom with one account acting all friendly, then trolling them to death with another fake account with all the information I had gleaned
good times

Boost gamplay is boring as shit and Sonic desperately trying to be Mario for the better half of a decade is absolutely retarded
Imagine how many good spinoffs we could've gotten if Sega wasn't so focused on that being the big vision for the future of Sonic that they pumped most of their extra money into alternate versions of the main games for nintendo consoles

I'm pretty sure the only people that say Sonic 2006 is good are imagining how it would've been with more time in the oven. The mods that made it more playable probably help on that front.

Never played Sonic and the Black Knight, but isn't it supposed to have a nice story? I think it was also the 4Kids actors' last roles? Or was that Unleashed?

>game is awful
>but it's good because sonic basically said "everything ends"
I don't understand Sonic fans.

they have a special form of autism

I haven't even played the game but Knight of the Wind might be my favourite Crush 40 song

they were perfectly fine vidya, imagine not having your view of them skewed by playing 'better ones' and so you could appreciate these for themselves

Why is sonic italian?

>game is bad because zoomers like it
fucking lmao

Shadow is one of the better 3D games.

I hated the motion controls but the soundtrack fucking kicks ass
I like to say 06 and TBK are albums packaged around a game

It runs at a stable 60 FPS on SeX and is the only reason I bought one

Attached: 1652348980419.png (1075x921, 628.08K)

The only game where that's close to true is Secret Rings
Black Knight only has like four vocal tracks