GTA V 10th Anniversary

It turns 10 in 2023, anyone else planning a full playthrough again in honor?
I’m gonna go firstperson.

Attached: 31287CE5-AD03-49D8-8774-2183986CE0FB.png (285x350, 176.17K)

nah I've already played it like 4 times

I cant believe its actually 10 years old.

Why does the setting still feel modern? GTA 3 felt dated as fuck when it was 10 years old.

No we just want GTA 6 so hurry the fuck up cockstar

Culture stopped in 2011, also they added new radio stations with current music (ugh)

kys

The protagonists are a Haitian refugee, a black woman and a half white mexican who is trying to escape his cartel life. There are no more Physics or politically incorrect jokes, the main focus is the multiplayer and there is an integrated streaming support, Rockstar will support marginalized streamers on their twitter.

Attached: 297a5377_800x.jpg (800x800, 98.19K)

I still just free roam with mods

>2023
that's like 5 years away lmao

n0 th4nks

You mean 5 months, right?

GTA 6 is set in the future and took inspiration of Cyberpunk. Also the game will be buggy at release.
Game will be abandoned after two years. They return to milk GTA 5 Online again.

Really feels like that at times to be honest

It definitely does

This game is such fucking garabe

reminder that there is only a five year gap between GTA 4 and 5

and 4 year gap between 4 and San andreas

>GTA 6 is set in the future and took inspiration of Cyberpunk.
Stop I can only get so erect

Because it's to feel modern when being modern means you're empty, bloated, and extremely safe. GTA V is fucking trash. San Andreas completely mogs it. The activities on San Andreas are engaging and fun, shit like poker or dating. Meanwhile GTA V has heists which there are only two and it doesn't matter how you plan, and the Stock Market, which is retarded and barely functioning.

You have Cyberpunk 2077 already

Online is still unplayable 10 years later thanks to hackers

>Rockstar released 5 mainline GTA games in 12 years
>Its been 9 years since GTA V, which is by far the worst of all GTA games
proof that zoomers would eat any shit served at them

The least they could do is separate Online into a different game, if you just wanna play the actual game you have to download the superbloated complete package which is like an insane 100GB+

>and 4 year gap between 4 and San andreas
That shit blows my mind. It felt like retarded teenage me was waiting for GTA4 forever. Constantly getting trolled by "leaked" images and trailers like pic related.

Attached: another_gta4_fake.jpg (300x225, 16.71K)

gta VI will be set in texas and have a drumpf-esque character building a wall

Is that actually an old version or a fake? looks a little like IV

Ironically they actually used this idea for GTA VI, it’s Carcer City and that’s where VI takes place

>anyone who worked on the game worth shit is gone
>made billions from shark cards
>hackers run the game on pc and old gens
>10 fucking years and 3 generations of consoles
The next gta will be one of the worst games ever made by comparison, and it will all be thanks to the turd worlders and zoomers for eating this wet camel shit with a spoon