Worth coming back to? Haven't played for like 2 years or something. Is this game still boring as of now...

Worth coming back to? Haven't played for like 2 years or something. Is this game still boring as of now? How's the content? Do planets still look like muddy shit?

Attached: P201609081840431273.jpg (500x700, 76.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RvAwB7ogkik
youtube.com/watch?v=aCgWabJssVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Is this game still boring as of now?
it kept me entertained for 100 hours with friends
>How's the content?
its alright, there's an in depth base building mechanic that's really good
>Do planets still look like muddy shit?
a lot look great, I'd upload a better example but 4mb upload limit

Attached: 275850_20211213130620_1.png (2560x1440, 3.68M)

>Do planets still look like muddy shit?
The planets all look great actually, a lot of them feel sufficiently alien and aren't just "Earth, but purple." The problem is the core gameplay is still fucked, because the two main components, base building and exploration, are completely at odds with each other.

>Will you be able to play with your friends?
>Yeah
This guy is the biggest troll in all of gaming, I've never seen a dev lie this hard before.

Attached: frie.png (1598x586, 1.44M)

Game is beyond based now. Come home, white man.

>with friends
literally any game can get dozens of hours of entertainment if you play it with friends, even something shit like big rigs or crazy bus. FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder why they downgraded the game that hard back in 2016. Game looked great during E3 and 1.0 was a disaster.

youtube.com/watch?v=RvAwB7ogkik

It's fun and comfy, it's one of the few games I have I can relax and have something else playing in the background to listen to. Some of the more alien worlds are in the rare systems and base building can get pretty cool from the screens hots I've seen.
I have fully forgive Sean for all the lies.

Attached: No_Mans_Sky_Screenshot_2022.05.12_-_00.05.44.20.png (1920x1080, 3.54M)

>land on planet
>"explore" mass expanses of nothing, maybe find some bases or collectibles that are the same on every planet
>acquire materials you don't need anymore because you've already made your base

? You must be new to gaming my friend! Basically everyone and their grandma in the gaming business make their games look 10x better than whatever the release copy will look like.

We still do not have dinos bathing in water and herds moving together, right?

I think the guy was just overhyped and thinking about what they had planned to implement in the future. The game should have been Early Access, but I suspect Sony was pushing for them to release asap.

It was obvious the game was going to be a flop at 1.0, anyone that didn't see it suckled on the teet of hype too much and got what they deserved. Those of us who could see 1.0 for what it would be just sat back, enjoyed the disaster and picked the game up for bargain bin prices. The developer has without a doubt put a good amount of effort in since 1.0 and are deserving of praise for not dropping it like other big studios would.

It doesn't make that much sense really. They could've still kept things that worked, like the HUD style, old artstyle and the old planet generation
youtube.com/watch?v=aCgWabJssVI

>We still do not have dinos bathing in water and herds moving together, right?
Soon™.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Still the same outposts, the same bases plastered all over the planet every 150m around you on every planet?

hes not lying hes just socially retarded

From the updates we got it's clear that all of it was meant to be at least in some way implemented at launch but Sony's deal they had forced them to launch the game in the state it was. If they had an extra year they wouldn't have to go through such an uphill redemption arc

epic
but I also played it alone and enjoyed it

Still one of the better "turn off your brains and relax" kind of games that I keep jumping in from time to time. I still remember this one time I actually stumbled upon another player in one of the systems and we decided to celebrate that by building an underwater base together. No idea where that guy is now but the base is still there. Maybe one day we'll meet again.

Attached: 20210913004101_1.jpg (1920x1080, 311.51K)

I have no idea what people expect from this game. It's like, you tell them all the features, and they're like, "well can it do THIS??"
They want this game to be everything. Like a blank canvas for their mind to fill.

Some people have lost the power to use their imagination and get let their mind get lost in a game from all the quick dopamine releases they experience now. If they aren't being told exactly what to do in a game every second they can't enjoy it

yeah its still exactly like that

i had fun with the base building, some of the ship stuff like building the interior of your own cap ship, and doing some space missions but the small scope of the procedural generation and how its applied to planets really kills the game.

>anons could realistically gather together and colonize a planet
What would be the tax policy on Planet Any Forums?

Attached: 1649404686234.gif (413x221, 1.78M)

Over 400 hours in this game really if you got good brain creativity imagination like base building exploration your ejoy this game.

If your brain dead looser who just wants constant action shoot something in head reapeatly and want reptiveness and wants game gold your hand tell you what do.

This is not for you

This game is for creative imagtive chads who like explore as many girls as there are planets in no man sky.

If your the looser virgn time go bsck to csgo and fortnite who play 1999 games apex legends while your sister is getting taught some exploration moves by your neibourhood noman sky exploration team