When did minecraft lose its soul?

when did minecraft lose its soul?

Attached: boosters.webm (720x381, 3M)

The day you joined

Beta 1.8

What does that even acconplish?

this was before powered rails zoomie

When people started focusing on automation autism
back in my day people mined for 8 hours then spent hours building a gigantic structure out of cobblestone wood and stone just to put a cross in front of it
and even now despite enchantments existing they suck so much the automation still overtakes just mining manually

Attached: old.jpg (477x477, 29.46K)

No but why are you transporting a cow up and down a hull

minecarts back then you couldn't control nor had power rails and even now minecarts are still broken in ways like you were supposed to able to connect the carts together like a mini train

it's a glitch that allowed you to build speed by friction of two carts at a angle and it allowed the carts to go for long distances

THE COW
WHY THE COW

The cow is for fun but also genocide dumb animal ai

Beta 1.8

it's just an example, like a test dummy
are zoomers really this dense

Attached: 1539013428419.jpg (1018x1024, 110.34K)

you can't automate mining you absolute retard

Should I be ashamed if I joined right on 1.0.0 release after Beta 1.9? Looks like I missed out

>Game can't work without using glitch
>Soul
Are you boomers really that retarded?

>YOU CAN'T DO THAT
what are villagers
what are iron farms
what are tree farms
what are tnt flying machines
what are practically every mod pack in existence

>cobblestone farms are automatic
>emerald farms are automatic
>coal farms are automatic
>iron farms are automatic
>redstone farms are automatic
>gold farms are automatic
>lapis can be bought with emeralds
>copper farms are automatic
only diamonds can't be autofarmed as of now, and you don't even have to farm them because a few mending books ensure that you never have to replace your gear

>you can't automate mini

Attached: 1646460720507.png (1596x897, 1.39M)

It lost its soul when I grew up and played Terraria, realising that its more fun in the long run.
Minecraft feels pretty stale when you realise once you get iron, you beat the game.
Food? Get a bucket from iron, grow wheat you get by whacking grass for seeds.
Mining? Go deep, find diamonds, you have the best shit.
The only way I can enjoy Minecraft now is by playing mods that make it more like a time-progression thing from an illiterate caveman to modern times.

Attached: 1626378901722.jpg (346x360, 19.14K)

I'm sorry I'm used to redstone contraptions being incredibly autistic like automated sheep shearing or flying ice machines
It genuinely did not occur to me that someone might build something like this purely to go up and down a small cliff
And I've been playing since Alpha, not that you care. I remember trying to make a railway around a lake using only gravity.

you still need diamonds and lava and the funny stone blocks unless you mine quartz instead
how is that automating anything

>only diamonds can't be autofarmed as of now, and you don't even have to farm them because a few mending books ensure that you never have to replace your gear
learn to read
the funny stone blocks can be crafted with quartz (can be semiautomatically farmed through barter farms) and cobblestone (automatically farmable), lava actually isn't farmable as of now but you don't have to mine for it since you can just get it in the nether

Attached: uh oh.jpg (299x415, 19.62K)

>lava actually isn't farmable as of now
>he doesn't know

isn't this bedrock-only? afaik cauldrons only fill up through dripping in that version