Just another FAILED FOTM SHIT

Is it losing players quicker than New World? LMAO
What a shit show this game is. Yet the shills are in full force on Any Forums, spamming their threads.
>wow killer with peer to peer connection
What were they thinking?
>I-i-i-i-it's singleplayer game!
Kek. Games that lose 90% of the playerbase usually feel like singleplayer, yea.

Attached: FAIL.png (917x569, 211.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nme.com/news/gaming-news/fromsoftware-employees-report-poor-working-conditions-and-low-wages-3181971
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good thread

elden bros, how do we cope?...

Attached: 278896340_1053684928911138_8234704178811358272_n.jpg (438x456, 20.12K)

fpbp

Yeah!
250 hours gametime is not ENOUGH. I NEED GAME AS A SERVICE. I CAN NOT MOVE ON WITH MY LIFE

Really user?

i beat it, so i stopped playing it.
you are a faggot

>bait thread #334434231

I know this is a shitpost and all but it still didn't lose players as fast as New World, which was down below 50k in the same period of time.

"players"
Oh, my sweet child.
Bots subscription is ended.
You think someone still playing TF2?

tortanic of the year confirmed we did it bros

Holy fuck this fromdrone is seething so hard rn lmao

>singleplayer game losing players
has it ever occured to your retard brain that its because people are simply beating the game?
why is Any Forums filled with fucking trogladytes
>I-i-i-i-it's singleplayer game!
>Kek. Games that lose 90% of the playerbase usually feel like singleplayer, yea.
90% of its player base is still just shy of 100,000 players user. Where's your game with 100,000+ players? Also it doesn't consider consoles either
the brain rot on this board is insane. seething this hard because a game has sold well

Attached: 1650922219828.jpg (308x308, 101.4K)

is flavor of the month the new buzzword? can you faggots fuck off with fotm this and fotm that? you do this shit for anime shows that are CURRENTLY AIRING like you expect faggots not to talk about them just because they aren't shifting the fucking genre or something. not everyone has to latch onto a piece of media and obsess over it for months to years. fuck off. also ER can't be considered fotm because that's retarded and I don't even like ER

Boring shit game like every other open world meme game.

Fromsoftware will be another failed dev bought by Microshart.
nme.com/news/gaming-news/fromsoftware-employees-report-poor-working-conditions-and-low-wages-3181971
>FromSoftware employees report poor working conditions and low wages

Attached: cope.png (225x225, 3.06K)

Wait, does this retard think Elden Ring is an MMO or something?

Is it weird in 2022 if you want to play more than one game throughout the years?

yes, people on Any Forums are this stupid. makes me so depressed to have to deal with retards like OP

2nd thread 2nd day in a row, bravo! go ahead and bring up stats from dark souls 3 or sekiro buddy, i'm SURE they would compare well to elden ring

How does one beat the game?

It's definitely not MMO. Becouse it's not massive, as it lost 90% of playerbase and there is nobody to play with. It's not multiplayer, becouse it lost 90% of playerbase and there is nobody to play with. It's not online, becouse it lost 90% of it's playerbase and there is nobody to play with.
It's FAIL.

>Falling for bait this obvious

sadly yes, it's the only excuse retard schizos like OP has to cling onto that makes him look like he's in the right when he screeches that ER is shit

Stil 98 000 more daily players than Genderfield 2042, an actual multiplayer game, EA shill

People who care about the multiplayer in souls games are an extreme minority, for player number tracking it should be considered a single player game. I fucking wish this garbage had actually flopped though.