Elden Ring Lore

Did Radagon ever love Rennala?

Attached: radagon portrait.jpg (1707x2048, 639.73K)

Don’t know don’t care. Why don’t you talk about actual good games instead of letting this live in your head rent free.

>good games
Horizon: Forbidden West?

No but Marika did

Op btfo

Any idea what this symbol is linked to ?
It's the only tattoo option in the character creator that I can't link to any major entity/faction in the game

Attached: weird_tattoo.png (292x321, 77.64K)

When was the last time, if ever, that you fags discovered something significant that isn't just schizo theories with cut content or 'totally will be DLC'?

maybe or maybe not but at the end of the day he loved GO and GW more.

Looks like Gideon

Hmmmmm……it looks like a elden tranny on all fours (spread out on the floor) and getting impaled by a large dark object…but alas we will have to wait for dlc confirmation

is it the roundtable?

your game flopped get over yourself also fuck off.

Mt. Gelmir/Blasphemy
The circle part looks like a snake eating his tail, look at the upper left part.

79 user score

currently relevant
I dont think so. different user by the way.

Attached: 1651424093450.jpg (3000x3542, 3.44M)

>reviews after sjwgate
sir ubisoft employee the omega coping.

>that retarded arm

Wait, why the hell is the freezing pot literally made out of same materials as Ranni's doll ?

Attached: 1649277110918.png (1024x1024, 974.5K)

rannis poops

Attached: giddy.jpg (419x610, 315.67K)

Your game is dying o maidenless one. Alas You can be it’s deathbed companion after the player count drops into the double digits.

12 million sales in the first week, cope more, and then stop talking to me

Yeah it doesn't look like anything. Unless is some image in some random shield i guess that tattoo is from some cut content.

12 million sales in the first week, cope more, and then stop talking to me

Attached: E2115E4E-8A38-4F0B-9A5E-CB3AF1C930EE.png (600x800, 10.53K)

Nope and nope, those are #33 and #21 respectively
Does the roundtable have a symbol? I know that the table has the crucible erdtree symbol engraved on it, but that's it I think

Attached: tattoos.png (851x1981, 893.19K)

Attached: godfrey.jpg (419x610, 321.01K)

there is the non hostility icon which is a circle with a "star" in it

Nintendo fanboy thinking he has greatest taste and can chooce whatever game people can talk about, because he's virgin neckbeard who plays toddler games.