Titanfall 2

why is the combat so slow? ADS, hitscan, regen health, cover shooting, feels like CoD

Attached: capsule_616x353 (4).jpg (616x353, 112.13K)

Filtered

Attached: No bullism.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

could be faster. why is there a reload?

Starting a thread with bait I see.
Threadly reminder that Northstar a shit.

PSA to all pilots: Grapple and Stim are crutches for slows in denial. That would be all. You may carry on.

Attached: 1643175109114.png (592x720, 259.14K)

>are crutches
almost everything in this game designed as a crutch against players that understood mobility of this game. Titans, SMGs/ARs, awall, turrets etc. Nothing wrong with using stim/grapple if you are not there yet. Also, grapple is ultra broken if used right.

i have no idea why in the hell the game has reloads considering you have infinite reserve ammo

I don't care about any of that. I'm just asserting my superior intellect as a Holo main.

Attached: 1620217045508.webm (378x480, 2.86M)

understandable, have a nice day

Attached: takokoma.jpg (1172x1222, 294K)

>playing holopilot
>bait an enemy to chase you into a building
>strafe to one side and pop both holograms in the exact same pose
>await my next contestant

It's a pacing thing. When you have to reload you need to be more careful with your shots, you have to make decisions about when it's safe to reload or to push if you think your enemy is reloading.

Not having reloading would drastically alter the pace of the game and the balance of the weapons.

the game doesn't care about balance anyway so they might as well have removed reloads

>ORION IS SERIOUSKLY STILL FUCKING PLAYING

AUTISSSSSSSSMMMMMMMMMM

>play holo for literally hundreds of hours
>still fall for roomba-tier slow walking enemy holos every god damn time

Attached: 1649833688241.jpg (1024x535, 38.11K)

Why?

>the game doesn't care about balance anyway
You don't understand game balance, sperg-chama, go away. If the game doesn't try to pull m-m-muh eatsports competitive balance it doesn't mean it doesn't care about balance.

Because it is just CoD with jetpacks.
Any Forums just likes to pretend it's not casualshit. Sbould tell you enough about how many casual shits have ruined this place.

Attached: reddit.png (1199x340, 20.57K)

>it is well executed CoD with jetpacks, momentum conservation and sleek level design
look how jank infinite warfare in comparison

Attached: titanfall.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

Not saying it isn't sleek but it's piss easy to play and git gud at if you're remotely familiar with shooters.

>piss easy to play and git gud at if you're remotely familiar with shooters
Never said it was hard, high tempo is what makes it fun. Shooting each other with projectiles while wallrunning at 60mph is fun, simple as that. Any Forums hyping up it as hardcore game is a bait, game has all the crutches imaginable implemented, you just shed them during your progression.

FACT: Holos are the most powerful race in the frontier

Attached: Titanfall 2 2022.05.14 - 21.20.10.04.DVR.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

holo bros...

Attached: holobones.png (800x600, 153.87K)

i got it from the sale is it necessary to get that northstar client thing for mp?

no
infact northstar has less players than vanilla
your only issue is the fact youll randomly get booted to main menu while queuing or fixing loadouts but everybody has it right now and getting into a match wont kick you

For the moment, Northstar is more of a fallback when the normal servers shit themselves.