I want my money back

There's fuck all worth playing on this thing, and all the games that would have made it worth it have been delayed. I paid for a year of this useless shit over 3 months ago and have played 3 games on it.

Xbros, what happened? I thought this was our time?

Attached: 1637203348305.png (1000x1000, 178.29K)

If there isn't any game you want to play on Gamepass then why the fuck did you subscribe to it?

Tough. You will own nothing and you will be happy.

What's with all the falseflag threads recently?

What about playing more games?

maybe like do some research before buying blindly. i don't know what to say user. maybe you learn something from this but i doubt it

I got it to try Halo and Forza Horizon, which were both mediocre, and because I believed them when they said many more big titles were coming. That was a lie.

"Subscription is the future", enjoy your corpo shit, user.

nobody said that lol. only big game that was coming this year was starfield. and you could have just bought 1 month instead of year like retard

games come and go off of gamepass.
celeste used to be on it
gta v was on it
rocket league was on it

GTA V has been given away for free multiple times and Rocket Leage is literally F2P. Next you'll tell me Destiny 2 is on it.

this was before rocket league was f2p.
and who the fuck plays destiny 2

gamepass has never been wroth.

>buying a year worth of something without know if you like it or not
how does it feel to be retarded user

i think gta5 has been only given free once in epic game store

If he's already an Xbot with a year of Xbox Live, going to Gamepass costs $1 extra for the entire duration.

You could have checked the available haha before, but who am I kidding
You're just a snoysister trying to concern troll because you have no games to play

Attached: antiwork_tranny_and_his_PS5.webm (406x720, 1.8M)

>believes marketing
there's your problem. grow up and realize corporations like to lie.

There's literally no reason for Gamepass if you play games regularly. The games you haven't played which are available on it are not worth the cost

I want my 1 dollar back too user. Fuck gay pass.

They both have roughly the same things to play. They're cross platform machines without much in exclusives just yet. Only one pretends this isn't true.

>buy thing
>realize I don't want thing
retarded consumer kill yourself

PS5 can play all of PS4 exclusives, which are a lot more than Xbox's exclusives.

I disagree. Yakuza 7 and Nier Automata alone were easily worth the $1 I paid. Because they were enjoyable games, but I don't ever see myself wanting to play through them again. Gamepass actually is perfect for games like that. Recently beat Guardians of the Galaxy, it's a game I would never buy, but it was a pretty a good time for 1 buck.

Kek, except hes buying lottery ticket.

This. I'm still mad though.

yeah but so can my PS4.

1080p 30FPS.

Unlike Xbox, the PS5 doesn't have FPS boost on their backwards compatible games, so any PS4 game that runs natively at 30 fps on PS4 also runs at 30 fps on the PS5.

i hate this shit. It was the perfect opportunity for Bloodborne to not run like shit but they simply refuse for no reason.