Who will be first? skywind or skyblivion?

who will be first? skywind or skyblivion?

Attached: skyrim.png (1191x395, 693.18K)

Neither.

TES VI

Skyblivion because they have better PR. Both projects need more volunteers for things like 3D modelling and skyblivions gonna get them first because they put out more to the public

Both look amazing though, lots of respect for everyone involved, beyond Skyrim too

Attached: EF331F75-C5D2-4BDA-8599-D7C0AC5F571F.jpg (640x638, 96.43K)

Skyblivion obviously.
Tamriel Rebuilt is better than both of these projects combined.

Skywind has the voice acting baggage which will significantly slow down the project

They've both been invaded by "idea guys" (ie. "administration heavy") so they'll never be released.

What about that Morrowind mod that tried to recreate entire continent? Is it stil alive?

Here's your bonewalker, skywindbros.

Attached: alexandra-boshevska-fullbodyhigh.jpg (1920x1078, 450.6K)

Huh. It's genuinely pretty good.

Still not finished the mainland of Morrowind after almost 20 years of development

Doesn't look even remotely like a bonewalker

Didnt the guy leading the Skyblivion project turn it into his passion project after his gf died?

yeah, I love thandos.

Is Bluepoint working on this wtf is this change of design?

Attached: 51030-1650916441-495539633.jpg (1172x939, 85.32K)

It is ridiculous. Such a project like that would require a team of dedicated workers constantly working on it even if its an old game. If this happened we could have gotten it in less than half that time. A better thing would have been Bethesda remaking it.

You must be young. These projects never work out.

I was impressed with BS Bruma but after checking their discord I think any other release is still years away

We might never get a full release from them but there’s a solid chance we’ll get another bruma style preview which is what they’re planning, like Illiac bay and and the new north of morrowind.

With the delay of starfield we’ll probably be seeing tes 6 in 2026 at the absolute earliest so I wouldn’t bet on none of these projects being finished by then

>bonewalker
i thought this was to match up with new material, but no, this is what bonewalkers look like in the cardgame.

really odd choice.

Attached: file.png (409x663, 314.36K)