Do you like buying vidya figures user?

Do you like buying vidya figures user?

Attached: azur lane.jpg (1278x1920, 703.87K)

No I can't justify buying toys as an adult man. All of my disposable income goes onto my mortgage.

Attached: 1649411671266.gif (320x288, 194.93K)

Too many social problems if I got figures. I'd have to be a rich athlete or something before I bothered buying some.

Nothing but hoarding fanart for now.

no

Yes.
Also i am going to post my collection next month when i finally have the time to assemble my new 2x2 meter shelf.

Attached: Preorders and shipped shit.jpg (1420x2644, 1.48M)

These Darkstalkers figures are kino

too fat

what game is she from

read the file name

Yes, but I also like artbooks and guides.

Attached: paper.jpg (1500x1692, 945.09K)

im retarded

No but I'm tempted to sometimes

Attached: FCe5WQIVUAIA-p-.jpg (1956x1344, 385.72K)

Typically I go for commissioning art instead of figures. Sometimes I'll get plushes, though.

Used to. They don't make them for series/characters I like anymore.

Attached: max.png (985x541, 812.7K)

Which is the best one?

that skin color with that blue/green/teal color and white makes me rock hard. the pink hair is just an add on that scream "i'm a big slut and give good blowjobs sempai"

i want this figure, give link for hot glue

Holy shit dude get some help.

That's a hard choice, but the Uncharted 2 artbook quality is supreme, from the paper quality, to the illustrations and the text, top tier stuff. The recent Nintendo ones by Dark Horse are also really good and huge as you can see.
I can tell you that Shantae's is probably my least favorite, it was expensive as fuck for a artbook of that size and the illustrations are really small.

Most are out of my price range

oof i get this brother, it's a harsh reminder that we used to be with it but then they went and changed what "it" was. Homer's dad was right.

this but now every franchise i like is releasing figures in the 120 to 400 eurobux price range all at the same time...

Attached: hajime-no-ippo-makunouchi-ippo-16-fighting-pose-damage-ver-orca-toys-.jpg (600x600, 22.27K)

nice pusy