ITT: Things that should be nerfed

ITT: Things that should be nerfed

Attached: ER_Icon_ash_of_war_Bloodhound%27s_Step.png (360x360, 228.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e5DctnJ-hFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>nerf
>PvE game
makes only sense if it is a bug that wasn't intended by the devs

Honestly it'll still be okay-tier even without I-frames at all, moving faster than sprint speed is already insanely good on of itself, probably more so in pve though

I don't think bhs giving you iframes well into your attack animation is intended desu
It makes all of pve a boring joke

this ash shouldn`t be in the game to begin with

no clue why this exists when quickstep was already way too useful

Because they wanted you to be cool and strong in this game by really pushing the limits of what you can do in respect to the tougher enemies and bosses
And they STILL fucking refused to let you do any of the insane shit Elemer does with his sword besides one drill move. I'm so fucking salty

Attached: __elemer_of_the_briar_elden_ring_drawn_by_kan_aaaaari35__7a0aa79fe923eadaf643c3467d3bd85d.jpg (982x1625, 2.36M)

>Loading...
>[Welcome to the online Multiplayer world of Elden Ring]

What do they mean by that?

Stupidly broken in pve, more so than Rivers of Casual

Attached: blasphemous_blade_weapon_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 9.74K)

Nobody on the Elden Ring dev team tried to kill a guy with quickstep and a dagger in Dark Souls 3, that much is obvious. I don't know why nobody in the game industry seems to ever play their own fucking games they make.

They are talking about the messages you can find on the ground.

Elden Ring has dynamic difficulty, you can make it as hard as you like, so they also include the option for story mode which is what this is.

my penis, its got too much range and the stiffness buff lasts way too long.

>the stiffness buff lasts way too long.
See a urologist

At the very least that drill move basically 1 shots with decent investment.

I like invading and watching cooperators shadowstep toward me like I'm supposed to be scared. Then I blow them up with my ice tornado.

nah i think ill see youre mom

youtu.be/e5DctnJ-hFo
Bleed really needs to be nerfed.

I mean yeah. It's not that it's bad, I just want the cool ranged right-left slashes
I mostly use the straighsword with the drill, the Regalia of Eochaid, so I can't complain about a bad normal moveset

>seppuku
lol of course
Nah, just that specific ash and RoB need nerfing, bleed itself wouldn't be much of an issue without them basically breaking the game.

>seppuku on left hand weapon
>roll catches with right pokes

Retarded, should have put seppuku on right, taken a parry shield for opponents who aren't retarded, and dropped endure for a sip on Leaden hardtear.