Why is this dogshit game so popular on Any Forums? It's a fucking cutscene watching simulator...

Why is this dogshit game so popular on Any Forums? It's a fucking cutscene watching simulator. I gave up on the game after 25 hours at the Novigrad part. All you fucking do is watch cutscenes. Then occasionally you walk from point A to point B in some city sewers or something and maybe fight off a pack of drowners or a water hag and maybe use the witcher senses to solve some "riddle" in 15 seconds.

I actually had to watch a let's play to see if it gets any better and literally 80 hours into the let's play it's STILL a fucking cutscene watching simulator. Remember that shitty ass dock heist planning mission in GTA5? Witcher 3 is like playing that mission for the entire game.

Attached: apps.28990.69531514236615003.8f0d03d6-6311-4c21-a151-834503c2901a.d629260e-2bc4-4588-950c-f278cbc22a64.jpg (720x1080, 218.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?t=279&v=MtwP3FKuzMM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shut up sperg

Only a mouthbreather would like this type of game.

why are you watching lets plays of a game you own that you dont like
seriously you have to stop doing that

Fucking idiot. Learn some reading comprehension.

It isn't dogshit, it has some merits and flaws.

Attached: ranking open world games.jpg (1212x687, 189.57K)

It is dogshit. If I wanted an interactive movie I'd play Heavy Rain. Witcher 2 was so much more fun.

>I actually had to watch a let's play to see if it gets any better and literally 80 hours into the let's play it's STILL a fucking cutscene watching simulator.
learn english first, do you see what you typed tardo?

nah, I look like this and I like Witcher 3

Attached: cover6.jpg (1600x900, 238.4K)

this

This

It’s fucking over Elden sisters…

Still haven't played.
It's like being unvaxxed at this point.

>most enemy variety and complexity by far seen in an open world RPG
lmao what?
>unique, sophisticated, with great biome diversity
Ok the person who made this image has never played Elden Ring.

this is such a good bait image holy shit

Any Forums is actually very critical of the game. Anyway, the sheer amount of attention to detail CDPR put into the game is staggering. The reactivity and small details is amazing.

youtube.com/watch?t=279&v=MtwP3FKuzMM&feature=youtu.be

i want to put my dick up her ass if you know what i mean

Yeah W3 sucks dick. I put 150 hours into it start to finish with DLCs and most of my playtime was worthless. The only actually good thing about the game is that your decisions do matter and that you are given great autonomy by the game to do what you want. Every scenario has many outcomes. You can do practically anything besides shit on an NPCs head and it'll be voice acted and animated. Gameplay? Dogshit. Combat? Piss easy evenon hardest difficulty. Level scaling? Worse than in a fucking bethesda game. Bosses? A fucking joke. Cloud sex? Yeah that's pretty good actually. The DLCs are the best part of the game and they give you a great narrative without all the time wasting bullshit.

How stupid do you have to be to put 150 hours into a game that you don't even like? I feel stupid for putting even 25 hours into Witcher 3 when I should have started seriously questioning this shit game 5 hours in when the gameplay is literally talk for 20 minutes. Then walk for 10 minutes and fight 5 drowners who are in the way of the next NPC who will talk with you for 20 more minutes.

Because Any Forums is basically reddit now

Your attention span seems to be very…how should i say…very low. I think elden ring and Fortnite is more your speed no?