Monster Hunter

How's the hunt going?

Attached: Seregios.webm (853x480, 2.76M)

I tried playing World but it's too easy and too handholdy and I'm already like a couple hours in. I even use shit armor and gear but it just feels like im going into each hunt or whatever for 40 minutes knowing the only thing in my way is tedium because there is zero challenge. I don't really want to start another mh game because I tried playing tri and it has the same thing. Is there a way to just skip shit and get to harder stuff on World? I might reinstall it

>Metsu Shoryugeki
>get the counter, big damage
>get hit by some follow up attack that I can't avoid post MS
>it's one of those you need to wire recover or die moves
>no wirebugs cause MS uses 2 lol
>cart
Yeah not gonna lie, won't be sad to see wirebugs go come MonHun6.

>getting punished is bad
Also you could have just grabbed another wirebug on the map

Attached: 1647491444113.jpg (250x202, 2.98K)

hope they do not fuck it up and all steve weapons maintain it's gimmick

how the fuck does he accelerate after that sharp turn

Just do the Hub quests (harder than the main story quests but still Low Rank) and use the defender armour and weapons to be so overpowered it'll cut all your hunt times down. You have a pretty valid point about the games being a slog in the beginning but HR makes everything more fun, even when theres shortcuts to getting to HR it usually requires completing a lot of LR quests anyway

dung bomb

Just beat base Rise, that means I can play Sunbreak right? I don't need to get to HR 60 or whatever to beat Narwa properly first?

It's time

Attached: 1446780_20220515003442_1.png (953x954, 1.45M)

MHW > MHR

Nintendo keeps holding back this franchise

incorrect

YAMERO

Attached: 1785459.jpg (290x381, 36.22K)

Killing Narwa is enough.

>you don't need to kill the final boss or even teo/kush to access SB
Holy shit, early G-Rank in Rise will be an even bigger pushover

How bad is Serpent God of Wind? I don't like rampage quests and I kinda lost motivation to play after hitting another urgent one

Attached: CZ-S3bwWAAMYLJP.jpg (640x640, 43.71K)

he's more than bad. he's DOWN bad for that dragon pussy.

Fine if you're on switch. Pain in the arse doing it solo if you're on pc.

correct

Why is there no fist or claw based weapons? I just want to play as a monk punching monsters in their stupid faces.

>Pain in the arse doing it solo if you're on pc.
o no

All of the MH games are like that, the "story" or hub quests whatever they might be are a boring slog essentially to introduce the monsters.
Later on there will be harder versions of them that have new moves etc.

It's easy just do it

All rampages are easy af

Hopefully going away from kamura means no more rampages, what a fucking garbage mechanic.

you only need xenojiva for iceborne

You can literally sit there and do nothing and still win rampages
They are braindead easy

It's a bit more fun because of how satisfying it is to break Ibushi's parts and his armour is pretty cool looking, don't worry about it user you're nearly finished with the game anyway

So I can start the quest, leave it for 30 mins and it will be complete?

it looks really silly in the MH setting
even the anime shit like IG has you hit them with a fairly sizable weapon
you have claw DBs anyway

Attached: decimation_claws.png (230x230, 13.1K)

There are DBs designed to look like fists/claws in some of the games, I feel like if Capcom add another weapon type to MH it'll be a lame support role like HH

So do you guys think Sunbreak is gonna be good? I’m a bit worried after the state they released Rise in.

At least it should feel complete, but I hope they end up adding support down the line beyond some shitty events.

MH is always it gets good at GRank so yeah

MH hasn't been good since tri so no

I get they're not going to reveal everything but at the same time they've revealed so little it makes it seem like there's not much content to Sunbreak, the new monsters and locales are pretty great though and the queen lady is hot as fuck.

I'm just praying that sieges don't come back

what state? rise is fun, yeah im sure sunrbeak will be fine

Rise was obviously released unfinished

how so

The actual final boss came in a patch months after release?

oh noooo

Attached: FSIbtrMagAAy4As.jpg (336x313, 21.41K)

Rise was released unfinished on purpose because many of the patch monsters were already done when the game came out.