Huge health bar

>huge health bar
>two phases
>applies toxic in the second phase
>waterfowl dance
>the phase 2 attack with her phantoms
>FUCKING LIFESTEAL
What the FUCK were they thinking?

Attached: malenia,-blade-of-miquella.jpg (516x516, 50.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iX3Oxck5r7k
youtube.com/watch?v=_tOfAdBvQRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Optional boss designed for you to take every broken shit in the game to throw at her and figure out what works best for YOU. She is no different from any other superboss in a JRPG and, is in fact tame in comparison to what could have been if they decided to go all out.

skill issue

They forgot to give you Sekiro tools/mobility against Sekiro boss

i don't have a basedjack emote on me, but just imagine the most irritating one and pretend i posted it at you.

probably that you'd use one of the million things that make this game piss ez

>>huge health bar
its actually tiny.
>>two phases
phase 1 is the introduction where you get to learn the fight. phase 2 is basically the same except super aggro and 2 more super moves + some added delayed aoe on jump attacks.
>>the phase 2 attack with her phantoms
ya that can be tricky. supposedly she doesnt do it if you r1 traded her properly and stay close to her the entire fight.
>>FUCKING LIFESTEAL
its to encourage you to actually learn the fight rather than out trade the boss with estus chugging. If they removed this feature they would have to change a lot of other things in the fight to do her justice.

Looks like you suck

Attached: IMG_20220509_194248_945.jpg (849x695, 38.97K)

>its to encourage you to actually learn the fight rather than out trade the boss with estus chugging.
Are you sure it's not just to make the boss harder for EPIC Prepare To Die™ youtube death compilations?

Thinking boy this sure is easy with RoB

> if you r1 traded her
> actually learn the fight rather than out trade the boss
so are you supposed to trade hits with her or not?

Skill issue, troon.

Attached: 1624877046691.jpg (2048x1548, 1.92M)

this
by giving sekiros tools you make one of the worst bosses into one of the best

I dream about a mod/hack that lets you play end game Wolf in Elden Ring. I wonder how this would turn out.

>Optional boss designed for you to take every broken shit in the game to throw at her and figure out what works best for YOU. She is no different from any other superboss in a JRPG and, is in fact tame in comparison to what could have been if they decided to go all out.

Attached: 1637528212158.png (756x989, 656.72K)

The Waterfowl dance is literally the only problem with her. She's about as easy as Vyke without it,

I sat on the root and spammed gravity bolt. Get fucked Any Forums.

>take every broken shit in the game to throw at her

Why trivialize a cool boss fight?

I really only have an exclusive problem with waterfowl. Its really easy to dodge with enough distance but sometimes that becomes impossible, and the way you have to dodge it point blank is retarded

Attached: Malenia sucks.png (839x469, 400.21K)

>staggers to everything
Probably not.
Probably the worst thing is that she can ignore getting her poise broken which sucks for high commitment shit.
That and it's another fight that vigor gates you and encourages the fucked up health scaling.

>Any Forumsirgins struggle against this
youtube.com/watch?v=iX3Oxck5r7k

Acquire some skill, losers.

I beat her last month. Took me like 30+ tries but I finally beat her in a epic showdown.

Was gonna die in 1 more hit and rot was building fast. Dodged the next 2-3 hits and went in for the final clutch attack. I beat her a second before rot took hold and killed me.

THIS is the Souls experience. I doubt anything else this year will top that experience.

Attached: ELDEN RING™_20220429205835.jpg (3840x2160, 599.34K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_tOfAdBvQRQ

LEVEL 1 LITERALLY ENDS HER

GIT GUD, FAGGOT OP

>lets make a boss that's kinda difficult

Lol frozen pots, lol weapon arts, lol stagger, lol mimic

Everything about Malenia is fine, honestly, except waterfowl.
She's not that bad otherwise.
It's just that waterfowl is so absurd, the entire fight is focussed hard on "will she won't she" wih waterfowl and surviving it.
The rest of the fight isn't so bad. Radahn's harder if not for waterfowl.

Undertale did it better.

>except waterfowl
If you have that many problems with it then just use a shield. Even with a Medium one you'll take minimal damage.

"S-she is hard without waterfowl too!"
>4 swings attack, dodge into her.
>4 swings attack again, dodge into her, punish.
>Staggers.
>Breakdances to the other side of the map.
>Wait to get close.
>4 Swings attack, dodge into her.
Make sure to not get hit once too btw or this tedium lasts even longer.

>Level 1
>Has literally mastered the fight

This guy needs to touch grace

just stagger her you fucking donkey

Reminder that Pewdiepie finished a no-death run, while Any Forums remains perma-filtered