Faggots that defend always-online are not human

faggots that defend always-online are not human

Attached: gran turismo 7 microtransactions review score.png (1276x879, 769.27K)

Some of the best games ever made are always-online.

Never should have been called GT7 when it’s clearly just GT Sport 2.
What a joke Polyphony is

Name one.

Final Fantasy 14. Genshin.

>always-online
i thought gt7 got slammed because of all the mtx to buy cars that were normally earned through standard gameplay like previous games

You whiny faggots are insufferable. Who doesn't have internet connection these days? Where are you live in a fucking Afghanistan or something? Retards complain about high prices for cars, if only those nerds saw car prices in real life, but of course they didn't, they'll never drive a car IRL let alone own one. The prices ingame just reflect the real life to give you similar feeling of buying an expensive prestige supercar. It's literally the most immersive driving sim expirience ever. The Real Driving Simulator if you will.

yep I really like it when I couldn't play my 70 dollar game because the servers go down for maintenance

Sometimes you can't drive your 30000$ car due to maintenance. Get a life.

YOU WILL OWN NOTHING AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY

It also got slammed because a billion dollar corporation is too incompetent to upkeep consistently working servers for their paying customers.

Who the fuck cares about Grand Floppismo, rather I couldn't play FH5 for 4 days straight because microsoft servers died and series x couldn't check licenses, even setting the console offline. Always online is a cancer

>proceeds to make zero
wow

Thats not the reason why they angry tho.

how is that a counter-argument lmao
you're proving his point

Stop replying to obvious bait, user

This, GOG or go fuck yourself

>microtransactions
they never learned anything from Ridge Racer on Vita huh?

That too, but at the start of this whole fiasco there was an outage for over a day where you couldn't access the game at all, the only option to play was to play the demo

Guild Wars

>do you guys not have phones?
you think you litte faggot shit can go against the hero of gaming and all he stands against?

Attached: Untitled.png (337x289, 177.61K)