Character creator in a fps game where you will never see your character

>character creator in a fps game where you will never see your character
What's the point

Attached: change-appearance-in-cyberpunk-2077-character-customization.jpg (1920x1080, 193.14K)

At least the devs got paid, even if their time and effort got wasted. You know what's actually really fucking stupid? Modders who make outfits for a game played exclusively in first person where you never see your outfit.

They obviously had third person planned but had to cut it in the end. Then they had to pretend like they never had any plans for it in the first place

People boot up the game to take screenshots in photo mode. Same reason people still play Skyrim.

...for other people to see it you stupid faggot, the point is that the people you're killing will see what you've created when you kill them, are you fucking dumb or is this a bit?

>Singleplayer game
>Other people

>Same reason people still play Skyrim.
That is not why people are still playing Skyrim.

Attached: boobs.png (610x290, 244.18K)

To bait RPG fans.

Same reason they let you create and customize your character in an isometric RPG where the camera is really far away.

>playing with RTX off
I saw my character constantly

I don't know if it's an issue with Cyberpunk, or an inherent flaw of nvidia's ray tracing, but the way it handled blacks in clothing and hair was ass. Whenever I rode with Takemura in an elevator, his reflection would be just a floating head and hands because he was wearing a black jacket.

Building a game from a tabletop RPG as well.
I'll never trust Poland again.

>Penis in a game where you never see penis
What's the point.

Yes it is. Its to mod the game, make your ideal bimbo and takes pictures of her.

Because people ask for it.

>obviously

based on what?

this shit is like saying your character in a 3rd person game shouldn't have a face because you can't see it during gameplay, i actually like dressing up my character in fps games even if it's only visible in the menu and cutscenes

Photo mode duh

>t. zoomer who never played any rpg

Because the game was originally going to be in 3rd person you zoomed and CD project red are too stupid to remove something without breaking things around it

because you're a faggot

third person cutscenes that were cut out

Outer Worlds did that too.

In Skyrim I can look at my bimbo elf slut in third person just fine

>For some reason make a fully modeled 3D dick for your character
>It exists for no reason other than to awkwardly clip through your pants while you're glitched T-posing on top of a motorcycle.