Is it worth a download?

Attached: pn03.jpg (1600x1200, 224.72K)

I hated it back on the gamecube
but I might have been filtered haven't tried it lately

No, Vanessa is utterly wasted on the game and they didn't even put her in MvC.

So it's old school difficult?
What do you mean, wasted?

>So it's old school difficult?
I don't think that's the word I would use, just felt really fucking weird to play even compared to other 3d games of the time
just didn't click with me then

the download is free, why not

Attached: capcom5_pn03b.jpg (640x480, 53.26K)

Um, OK. How is it weird?
Wow, I haven't seen her eyes before. She's pretty. :-)

>Um, OK. How is it weird?
go back in time ask 15 yo me that he'd remember better

Will do. Name and address please.

I tried it recently its kinda shit i wouldn't bother

If you're interested in unique gameplay. There isn't really anything like it out there.
But it's not that good. I got bored 3/4th of the way through the game. Then again, I had spent a lot of time grinding for that revealing suit.

OK, sorry to hear that.
OK, so what is so weird and unique about it?
>revealing suit
Is she getting sexy?

Yes
A little stiff on the controls
But i love the music and long empty hallways

I'd rather keep my anal virginity thank you

Yeah, it's fun. This game had impressive minimalistic futuristic atmosphere, great aesthetics and an addicting arcadey gameplay. Gotta love Vanessa grooving and blasting robots while listening to techno, now that's some good Mikami shit. The ending is also pure ludo. While Mikami reworked ideas from it and created Vanquish many years later, I wish Capcom would unearth this game and remake it to its fullest potential.

Attached: The Pillars of the Gaming Industry.jpg (1280x670, 525.35K)

How do you control her?
This game seems to be a bit divisive.

Great

>Is she getting sexy?
Yes.
>OK, so what is so weird and unique about it?
Look at a playthrough. It's this odd 3rd person bullet hell thingy where you input combinations to make her perform various moves. It's not exactly fast paced, there's a lot of standing in front of stationary enemies and taking them out. It can look really good when you're practically dancing your way through a fight, not getting hit at all.
Like I said it's unique. So if you want to experience that, go for it. Just don't expect a great game.

Attached: 1563320654739.gif (166x292, 573.5K)

Is that from the actual game, or just a promotion render or something? Why the fuck is she gyrating? Why is she wearing a thong? Why is her butt so...so...so PLUMP???

Hmm, OK. Is it on rails or can you move freely in and open 3D environment?

That's from the game. It's the "ultimate" outfit.
She gyrating because that's how she attacks. All her fighting movements, attacking and dodging, are done by these performance dance moves.
You are free to move around as you like, but the game is basically one corridor after the other.

Attached: 1628578650816.webm (1280x720, 1.09M)

This is how a certain attack might look like.

Attached: 1628581564696.webm (664x826, 2.55M)

And here's another

Attached: 1634191360012.webm (1280x720, 708.19K)

>you can see her ass cheeks bounce with every step
>big fat white ass

I'm not saying it's necessarily a bad thing, but I did NOT expect her ass to be so big and jiggly. Holy shit.