Name one JRPG where the samurai class isn't the best and the katana isn't the strongest weapon, you can't

Name one JRPG where the samurai class isn't the best and the katana isn't the strongest weapon, you can't.

Attached: 90fc863a51256922017b1abe636a07a4.jpg (735x530, 47.35K)

kunoichi > samurai

Attached: ninjas3.jpg (1920x2560, 577.34K)

Nioh. Wirriam and Hiddy aren't samurai, and the katana isn't the most busted weapons in those games.

manlet power fantasy

FFTactics

I'd make my national class the strongest too if I made a game.

Attached: 1633292775053.png (305x375, 125.08K)

samurais are pretty shitty in most FF games and excalibur tends to be stronger than muhramasa and masamune.

Attached: 1637632669165.png (236x222, 92.99K)

It's called soft power.

Assuming this isn't a stealth "japan bad" thread, Disgaea 5.
Sages kill everything.
Sages will decimate the land.
Sages will rain cutesy stars of hellfire and pain.
Sages will shove their massive staves up your ass and there's nothing you can do but beg they don't proc the forced miss chance, which will only make your torture longer.

Disgaea

Basado

Attached: 1613142131477.png (1200x1697, 781.08K)

It may not be the most busted, but it is still the best.

I really hate the over abundance of samurai in JRPGs or manga, they're fucking everywhere. It feels just like japan being self masturbatory cultural power fantasy.
It'd be like every western RPG or piece of media having a cowboy whose super cool and bad ass and can shoot his gun so hard it creates a gigantic laser beam that can level a mountain or hes so accurate he can shoot other peoples bullets out of the air.

Maybe not blowing up mountains but "unstoppable badass with a gun that also knows close quarters combat" has been a self masturbatory power fantasy in western media literally since forever.

Gil toss.

They're doing what every culture does.
The US masturbates on guns, Italy on food and roman roots, China on history, English on literature etc...

zelda

FFTA
There was no Samurai class but I'd say for humans, Ninja wasn't as good as Fighter or Paladin (except for getting the dual wield passive to make those two even stronger)

Bravely Default 2.
Trials of.

Bravely Default
Or Second, whichever one it was that had it.

>japan masturbates on a meme weapon as their cultural pride
Just out of curiosity, but why are the japanese so obsessed with a weapon? No ther culture really worships a tool of war like the nips do the katana. The west has at most teh sword in stone myth, but weaponry is seen as what it is. A tool

you're unironically delusional if you think japan fetishes the katana more than burgerland does the gun