Why does Any Forums suddenly hate the Arkham games...

Why does Any Forums suddenly hate the Arkham games? Was replaying Asylum again and although it's fairly simplistic the action flows together really well and it still looks great

Attached: Arkham Batman.jpg (830x535, 64.86K)

>retard with too much time on his hands goes through a list of popular games
>shitposts about it
>other retards do it because they are incapable of any original action
>more retards follow suit
>endless threads about it daily

Its why we get the shitpost Fallout 3, Dark Souls 2 and DMC2 threads. Until making unoriginal spam awards you with a permaban it'll never change.

I played the shit out of City, but didn't like it when Batman wears armor. I always liked the grey thights he had going in Asylum and City. Kept the comics feel to it. The armor is too "gritty movie realistic tacticool" for my taste.

Attached: Batman_-_Arkham_City_Wallpapers_(2).jpg (1920x1080, 1.14M)

I love Arkham Series. They even made Earth-2 skin available for PS4 in Knight.

I agree, most Bat-armor is really over-designed like in OP's image. It wouldn't even be that bad if it were just some basic plating.

Friendly reminder that Origins is BASED

Attached: 1652600483969.jpg (700x700, 94.35K)

>suddenly
Nobody hates the games per-se. They just get shit on for the combat, and even that's more of an ancillary "I wannt bitch about something so this is gonna be what" thing.
All of the people who complain still autistically try to master it and do ridiculous freeflow levels, guaranteed.

I love the Arkham trilogy though.

Yeah, Knight was disappointing as fuck but overall it's still very atmospheric and fun to play whenever you're not forced into the batmobile.

Games no one wants but we are getting
>Gotham knights
>suicide squad
Games we all want but won’t get
>beyond arkham
It’s not fair bros

Attached: 1652600701479.jpg (1920x1080, 528.22K)

I want a new batman game so BAD bros..

I can get the armor complaints. I guess maybe they were trying to make him seem a bit more tankier for city and knight since he had more experience and was going against more villains? I can't help but love how contained Asylum is though compared to the others. and Knight they wanted to show off their batmobile physics too much, but they're all well worth a play

Beyondcancer would be just as bad as Gotham Knights or Sueside Squad. Make it about Bruce or don't make it at all.

I don't hate them.
I enjoyed watching my cousin play them.
I don't like the combat.

I recently replayed all the Arkham games and realized Knight is the best one. The Batmobile is fun, I don't care what you say. The Deathstroke boss would've been a repeat of his Origins fight.

its not bad, but its not as good as the rocksteady games

Beyond is the only natural progression for the Arkham games. We already finished Bruce's story

The bat mobile is really well designed. It’s only problem are the forced shitty stealth bits that are not fun.

No, the natural progression would be that nignog becoming the batman, as Knight implies. But that would be dogshit just like Beyond. They should just reboot it, or leave it alone.

I was excited for the suicide squad until they showed the characters and artstyle. Blows my mind how you go from the Arkham series to shit like that.
Gotham knights looks like it will be casual fun, cant expect Arkham level greatness from it.

>beyond
>dogshit
Awful taste

Arkham knights default armor doesnt really seem over designed at all to me, it goes out of its way to just look like the musculature underneath it with not too much greeble or anything like that. THIS shit is what over designed means.

Attached: 069b75fbd483060f38dc84c58f528b54--batman-beyond-batman-arkham-knight.jpg (736x1107, 114.27K)