Fuck do I miss proper handhelds

Fuck do I miss proper handhelds

Attached: vita.jpg (1279x717, 180.21K)

VITA MEANS LIFE
IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO DIE GODDAMN IT

Attached: 1551386957393.jpg (800x656, 67.86K)

I have the OG Vita but it's such a pain in the ass to hack it. Does it even play PS2 games?

They’re incredibly easy to hack, and no it can’t play any home console past ps1

retard post

switch, steam deck

Both of those are too big for me to consider "proper handhelds, the vita is generally the upper most size I think really works well and honestly I'd prefer something the size of the PSP. I also like handheld centric libraries

Check out Aya Neo Air. Though expensive and weaker than Deck.

that's your problem. A handheld is a handheld, just because you think it should fit in your pocket doesn't make it not a handheld. I prefer bigger screens anyway.

>Aya Neo Air
Still not doing it for me, and generally not a fan of chinese handhelds either

Fuck, I wish Nintendo or Sony would make an actual handheld again, not a glorified tablet with built on controllers

Switch isn't a handheld. Deck is.

>Sony had a large push for staying relevant in the smartphone market
>normalfags flocked to smartphones to play games before they realized touch controls are useless for anything other than simplistic timewasters
it came out at a horrible time

Okay? user you're free to like whatever you want lol, just not what I want out of a handheld

Lol

>Deck
Nobody cares about your garbage laptop, and switch is only a handheld if you get a lite

>Switch isn't a handheld. Deck is.
explain your logic

Name any singular way the switch is not a handheld

im not going to lie every library of games past the game boy color has too many shit games and only a few good games, theres like 10 games worth having on each hand held unless you're a massive rpg fag

Just get something like picrel.

Attached: 1631564288640.png (780x428, 301.58K)

Here's your handheld, bro

Attached: trackphone-lede.jpg (2048x1365, 214.95K)

English isn't your first language is it.

the switch doesnt fit in any ones pockets comfortably if at all so fuck calling it a handheld you have to carry the dumb thing in a case

Give me a GB Micro with a lid, it's all I'm asking for.

>implying GBC has more than 10 good games

Do you wear women's jeans?

Too big, top soulless

Vita is still fine. Im still not close to having played all games i care about on the vita, and as a ebook/manga reader multitool it wont get outdated.

Only thing that sucks is that i cant play monochrone moebius on it, since the ps4 version doesnt get a western release and i dont have a nvidia card for moonlight

Show me a switch fitting in your pocket

the only sensible way you can carry a switch in your pockets is if you had a pair of nigger shop lifting pants and had a whole ass case to try and keep the drift arino joycons in and that would still be retarded

but the deck is even bigger

Or if you aren't a manlet.

Doesn't matter switch is not a console