Incredibly unfun game

Attached: url(30).jpg (460x215, 34.15K)

Damn I want them to remake this in VR

It's not meant for zoomers. It's meant for people with developed brains.

incredibly bad thread

>click slo mo
>click head
that is literally the entire game and i say that as someone that thinks fear is neat

Yeah, I guess having developed brain means walking around in slowmo and watch muh ebin cinematic effects

The point of FEAR isn't to beat the game, it's to do it in the most stylish manner possible.
How you managed to miss this when the game gives you a slo-mo jumping roundhouse kick and the ability to shoot grenades in mid-air is a mystery to me.

Are you stupid?

is this the new fallout NV thing where people say it was actually bad now

Oh yeah, I love doing 2 janky melee animations for the entire game, how cool and stylish, wow, and grenade explodes in air with ebin cinematic flair

Playing it right now. Barely even click slowmo.
It pretty atmospheric so I guess it's balancing out the bland enemies and setting. I like it

Wow, a few fucking melee animations and the ability to shoot grenades in midair. This is just like hard boiled, bro.

I hate this board and the braindead retards that frequent it.

I liked Fear 2 better. 3 was absolutely dogshit.

But why are you mad?
If you played a fun game like F.E.A.R. maybe you wouldn't be so angry.

I know, why couldnt they just let us press X to badass? Didn't they learn from gangbuster games like Splinter Cell Conviction and Ghosts of Tsushima?

It's just a joke to consider it a stylish action game. It's a good corridor shooter. Fucking Deathloop has mountains more potential to be stylish and everyone on this board writes it off because of the memes.

incredibly retard op

Attached: 1.png (1704x960, 705.91K)

>I know, why couldnt they just let us press X to badass?
Its literally almost exact same shit bro

Found the OP

Attached: FEAR 2016-05-07 21-21-37-54.jpg (1920x1080, 157.38K)

>shitty new game is better than good older game because it has better canned animations
The absolute state of zoomers.

Are you fucking dumb or something?

Yeah all you have to do is actually line up and manually engage in the mechanics to make it happen, it's basically the exact same thing as pressing one button in the general vicinity of an enemy to lock them into an instant kill animation.

>click head
Yeah that’s usually what you do in shooters retard.

seethe more retard

In superior FPS games for superior gamers (such as myself) you also click on boxes to get things and also click on the ground to make things appear AND click on those things you make appear to make more things appear on top of it. It's very complex and in depth, you wouldn't understand.

Fear is shit
>t. played it in 2005 at 26 fps

You could’ve just said Minecraft.

Shit bro you're right, I am dumb. Guess I'll go play Deathloop since I'm part of the target audience.

>Had a shit computer
>WTF WHY IS THIS GAME SO BAD

Yeaaaaah, melee attack with shitty animation you have to be close to an enemy to use is SOOOOOOO different from melee attack with good animation you have to be close to an enemy to use, you dumb pretentious mongoloid

I suffered the first one and the expansions. I don't know if I have it in me to do Fear 2 and 3. The "horror" wasn't that impressive.

My gf said the same, because it was too scary and she got outplayed by AI every fight on easiest difficulty lol. You are like a woman. A disgrace.

Correct. At least you saw how retarded you were being early on before it got out of hand.

Just shut up you clueless retard, deathloop has has much more tools and possibilities for stylish play than 2 melee attacks, grenade and ebin slowmo

>My gf

Attached: 58.gif (500x225, 1.98M)

Yeah, thanks for nothing retard

Look at these mad queers, over a fucking toy nonetheless.

>much more tools

Literally yes

im inclined to agree. i think all the ingredients for a great game are there, it's just paced/structured not too great. it feels like you're going through the motions on a set path. but from my understand it's this 'set path' that makes the AI work (it's not hyper-intelligent, just very well scripted to account for its environment), so you can't win 'em all.

>walk to point a
>kill room full of guys with smoke and mirrors for ai intelligence
>play unscary setpiece
>repeat
As a fan of shooters I can't say it's very fun

Attached: 1633020971602.png (709x605, 218.17K)

Many more tools my ESL friend

>It's not meant for zoomers.
>2005 game
>with a fancy slow mo and particle effects
>not for zoomers
Profound mental retardation

And why would I care

The bullet-time was alright, for 2005. But Max Payne 1-2 absolutely shit on it about 2-3 years before it came out.

Outside of the slow-mo, you have a ho-hum shooter with some pretty crappy horror jump-scares.

I wager it's a "you had to be there" series.

We're getting off topic so I'm going to post some feet

Attached: Alice.png (1920x1080, 3.26M)

>it's to do it in the most stylish manner possible.
This is not devil may cry, dumbass. There is no style meter, there is no points to gain, there is not statistics at the end of the level. Stop sniffing copium

>series
But only first game is good. The rest are trash

More abilities often translates to poor refinement in other areas. Deathloop has shit gunplay whereas FEAR does not.

>tiktok brainrot so advanced that he needs a meter on the screen to tell him how much fun he's having

Shit gunplay is a bit too harsh bro

What a fucking stupid statement. There is no score system so you can't play the game with style?

You can't help those who can't help themselves, user. I'm sorry I couldn't do more for you. Godspeed.

zoom with that gun

>Every "stylish" games have a score and metrics to judge how stylish you are
>MUH TIKTOK
Now that's what I call COPE. Were fearfags always this retarded?

Name some shooters you like that can’t be described in the exact same way, minus the horror part.

It just goes with those kind of games. I won't say you can't have both but I have yet to see a first person shooter with a reasonable range of abilities (or roleplaying elements) AND satisfying feeling weapons