This is the PS5 heatsink

This is the PS5 heatsink

Attached: Sony-PS5-Heatsink.jpg (900x464, 105.72K)

impressive

Let's see Xbox's heatsink

consoles are moneysinks

Attached: DF_Direct_HandsOn_With_Xbox_Series_X_Impressions_Xbox_One_X_Size_Comparisons.webm (1920x1080, 2.88M)

not anymore, now it's like half the size

I remember seeing these early on but still. Seems kinda small but I guess that's why they run hot. PS4 was much smaller so that should tell you that they really are chasing the bare-minimum. My PS4 also had the thermal paste try out the connection to the heatsink lost so it overheated instantly and shut off at startup. Had to open it and repaste it.

really? it already went through a refresh?

>PS4 also had the thermal paste dry* out andthe connection to the heatsink was lost, so it overheated instantly and shut off at startup. Had to open it and repaste it.

me unga bunga at 3am drunk

oh my god.... the copper tubes, the vapor chamber, the efficient airflow rusing from bottom to top like the apple mac pro....

Attached: newps5heatsink.jpg (1200x900, 262.78K)

oh my god.....

Attached: download.jpg (345x146, 5.13K)

lmao
lol

Attached: nowhksr2fvy51.jpg (990x1320, 215.23K)

I might crack open mine and see if it's the new one. I got one in December last year.
either way, it seems to work well. never heard any loud noises or fans spinning yet.

>smaller
>fewer heatpipes
>missing the copper layer
It must be a house fire because I doubt AMD has made a die-shrunk chip for the PS5 already

Looks like some kind of shitty feeler gauge or spark plug gap tool from the thumbnail.

are you lmaoing at the fact that the PS5's heatsink is that massive yet still prone to overheating and paired with a louder fan compared to the series x or are you lmaoing because the series x's heatsink is smaller

well they're both 7nm zen 2. if xbox can pull off a smaller heatsink, so can ps5.
I keep hearing this about Sony's loudness, but I've never experienced it. I have both btw. is there a particular game I could push it with?

how the fuck is the xbox so quiet? doesn’t make any sense there’s gotta be a little person inside the xbox making it quiet

impressive

Attached: Attack on Snoy.png (1000x963, 1.36M)

It's got a giant vapor chamber.
Vapor chamber is more efficient in transferring heat than heat pipes.

c-cute

Kek

So if you press that guy's wrist, he'll be knocked out?