Play a game with an user

>play a game with an user
>they beat me
>in my head I always think they're a smug asshole and think they're so fucking good winning while doing their retarded bullshit
>get so angry I punch myself in the face really hard while I'm playing and start screaming
>leave the game immediately and don't message them at all

Attached: 1615902956590 asuka despair.jpg (1500x965, 513.65K)

Get help.
>69
Nice.

Go to a therapist you freak

Meet up with the user and let him fuck your ass, you'll feel much better after that.

Post bussy

KILL YOURSELF

what game ? if you mean elden ring pvp then that's normal I do the same

fighting games

Kill yourself avatarfaggot
You already posted a thread like this and no one fucking cares

no wonder then

It happened to me in any game that had pvp, I would cry and start scratching my face, even single player games get at me sometimes
Can't punch the wall anymore since it's made out of concrete and doing so fucked up my hand

Attached: 1649611492498.jpg (598x454, 66.45K)

trans vibes

That's sweet user, does your e-boyfriend call you later and make you feel better? Hope you feel better, user.

Wake up next day - forgot it all.

You just git gud so it doesn't happen again

Don't let the thoughts of someone being out to get you flood your mind, or else someone will be out to get you.

Sex with Asuka

Attached: 20220427_231413.jpg (2500x3500, 2.19M)

She's 14...

this is why we shouldn't humor trannies. Mentally unstable.

Not in this picture

Attached: __souryuu_asuka_langley_neon_genesis_evangelion_and_2_more_drawn_by_shun__daf668b77c36096f3d7a5ca2ca3e13f9.jpg (1125x2500, 384.79K)

Jesus some people legitimately are mentally stunted and never fully develop their brains. If you have ever thrown a controller or had an autism freak out past the age of 15 you need to be executed

It's okay asukanon...

too old?