>Wait for grass to die
>Does not mow any further

Why are burgers so obsessed with lawn

Do Americans really?

>sell some farmer cuck the leeks in your pocket
>said cuck gets killed by a dragon
>as his only living friend he has bequeathed you a cabbage
The fffuuuuck

anonymous messages like that are scummy.

I'd let my garden look like the Amazon rainforest out of spite

My wife gets panicky because she thinks this type of shit will happen to us because everyone else in the neighborhood is a boomer. Fuck you, I'll mow when I feel like it.

Lmao, imagine being such a coward that you don't go talk with your neighbor face to face or at least put your name on the note.

This is just going to make sure they never mow the lawn

>he doesn't have a lawn roomba

Attached: 5939749918cd4.hires.jpg (1800x1167, 474.28K)

I hated when I had a lawn. Boomers who have nothing better to do than bitch and moan about lawns should get roped.

if I received something like this I'd turn my robo mower off purely out of spite
I hear bees like it when you don't mow your lawn so theres another reason

Attached: b.jpg (728x865, 101.03K)

I would photocopy this along with the nastiest hand written note under the type as I could manage calling out their passive-aggressive faggot attitude, and put it in everyone's mailbox on the whole fucking street.

That's gotta be from the most detached and sheltered boomer who think that their snark is enough to get anyone to do anything

Attached: 1380682818051.jpg (400x400, 34.01K)

I would stop mowing my lawn entirely out of spite

>Lawnbda

>noooo, my plot valuation
Even normies hate lawn schizos lately.

they think a neighbour having long grass will slightly decrease the value of their own house

>decrease the value of their own house
me taking a shit in their mailbox will also help with that

I would intentionally leave a broken down Datsun and spare tires lying around my lawn if one of my neighbors gave me that fucking note.

>weekly
fucking retards don't know anything about grass, mowing weekly makes it harder for your grass to properly take root, that means it requires some serious extra work to keep it alive
you need to live in basically perfect climate to be able to cut it weekly without a lot of extra work, and even then.
fortnightly is the most you should cut it, every 3-4 weeks is normal

With how much those things cost I could hire a kid a from the neighborhood to mow my lawn every week for the next 10 years.

HL3 confirmed

Yeah, but you would be supporting a retarded kid instead of a robot.

The most infuriating part is that that neighbor was too chickenshit to actually leave the note in person, because you can see the postage on the other side of the page.

You would get shot if you confronted one of these disasters IRL (im guessing this happened in the shithole of America)

reminder to sabotage your entire neighborhood

Attached: Running-bamboo-roots-on-the-run.jpg (1748x1136, 162.17K)

>Your neighbors would be very grateful if your house did not look like it was abandoned
Grateful for what? What I do on my property is up to me and me alone, why anyone would be concerned about that is autism to the max. I'd retaliate by stapling the letter on a power pole for all to see. If I get another letter, I'd spray liquid cougar piss on everyone's mail box.

I'd say you're being facetious, but then I remembered the fucking Philly snow shoveling shooting.

Which one Any Forums? My dad uses right but I’m thinking of getting us left because I don’t like the noise.

Attached: 2F8C4154-7986-46DF-93A1-0A6C86BC3D8E.jpg (640x480, 52.42K)

how is running bamboo sabotage?
lots of people plant it for its looks
and it hardly spreads like wildfire as your insinuating.

Sabotaging the whole neighborhood would just cause someone to find a way to press charges. I would intentionally fuck my lawn up out of spite, though, because they can't do shit. I'd either salt the earth on my property, or rip the grass out and only plant whatever shrubs turn into tumbleweeds.

hey so do I actually have to manually pull out dandellions if I want to stop them from appearing on my lawn without killing my grass with roundup or whatever

Rotary for sure, just wear ear muffs user. The only Reel i ever used was some rusty vintage shit that came with the house and I hated it.

>.t invasive bamboo

left if your grass is low already and land is flat with no real obstacles

right for power and speed

NEETs win again

Just salt their shit

Attached: 1634152548925.png (986x1369, 1.91M)

There is no fucking way the reel one cuts anywhere near as well as a rotary. If your yard is the size of a dog kennel and you plan on mowing it daily, it'll probably work. Otherwise, get a rotary and some headphones.

These things are insane.
Planted one in the garden as a grade schooler to make toy fishing rod/bow/fight stick, this shit just never dies and is incredibly hard to uproot once it's settled in

Reel is perfectly serviceable for a small lawn in town, but if you have even a medium-sized lawn you will hate your life in the summer. Also the ones made today are probably cheap Chinese trash that will bend when they hit a stick. On the other hand, the cheap Chinese rotary lawnmower will probably jettison that stick through your skull and slice your legs off at the calf as the blade comes undone

yup. top post of today. spend one week on reddit and go to Any Forums the same day and the posts are the same

Attached: 65367F5C-04FF-467A-B5B5-B8C056611144.jpg (750x1062, 189.89K)