Is this shit any good?

Attached: images.jpg (281x354, 30.39K)

jank but fun
is not bad
has some real sexy flatties

Is this a souls clone?
I tried it but the first few minutes were some of the dumbest tutorial I've ever seen and I dropped it

Gameplay is god awful on par with ds2. Everything else you might find compelling to slog through the shit gameplay.

yea its fun. dont listen to dark souls spergs who must always post in code vein threads about dark souls

Janky, but the combat is pretty fun.

Just don’t buy the DLCs. It’s shit.

I liked it quite a bit. Enjoyed coming up with ways to 1-shot all the bosses with all the different weapon types

Level design is about the worst in any Souls-like, gameplay is decent but janky. The waifus are good though, so if that's your thing, you might like it.

I wish there was destructive environments and less invisible walls, maybe a hot coffee mod for the pointless bedrooms that you can do nothing in

Extremely average

I liked it, has a good amount of jank but a neat experience, would at least recommend playing the demo to get a general feeling for it, its free and lets you explore the games equivalent of a dungeon

Attached: 1609835606157.jpg (1784x2537, 1.05M)

>cathedral of the sacred blood

shoulda tossed that shit right in the garbage. all other levels/dungeons were generally pretty linear/didn't require too much running around in circles

It has my wife Io, so Yes.
It's got a good character creator, adds some new ideas with the Souls formula with its blood code system and being able to switch your build depending on the battle/situation on the fly, and despite the Early 2000s 'OW THE EDGE' look, it has a pretty nice anime story

Attached: 1626643338799.webm (1280x720, 407.13K)

>Janky as fuck to a degree you wouldn't think was possible. Nearing shoverlware quality.
>Terrible level design with tons of cut corners. The only areas that don't suffer from this is the 5 minute long snow area or the 3 hour overproduced quasi-maze with the same texture over every surface because "fuck you"
>Builds are a shitty unbalanced meme in a good and bad way. Good because you can't really fuck yourself over too hard. Bad because carry weight exists so it's either DPS and getting 2-shot, or baby-damage and getting 3-shot. The choice (isn't) yours.
>Story about as terrible as expected of animegame.
Character creator is the best part lmao.

>what's up everybody today i'm playing waifu simulator 2019 we're gonna make some big titty anime bitches and get them real moist let's do this shit

Attached: c9949abd28361d3eaeb5d295fc1db84c.720x720x1.jpg (720x720, 31.25K)

Yeah, is great but you really didn't beat it if you use the AI partners.

The Cathedral alone makes this game go from a potential 6/10 to a 2/10. The level design in general isn't all that good and drags the game down severely, especially when that aspect is very important to a Souls-like. The gameplay is fine if a bit floaty, and the character creator is good but overrated. Prior to the updates you couldn't even change that much of your body outside your face. Compared to something like Dragon's Dogma, which allows you to change almost every part of your character and even influences the gameplay, this is nothing special.

So tired of this "if you don't use any tools at your disposal designed to help you win, you don't win" drivel. Why is it only ever directed at souls games?

No, I mean it, the AI partners are stupidly strong.

Kek, I dropped it at the cathedral back when it came out on torrents
The drop in quality was unbearable, but I'm planning on picking it up again someday

And are still tools given to you by the game to beat it.
And also if you let them do all the fighting they get bodied by the bosses in two seconds.

They still make the game magnitudes easier.