How else here wasted years of your life playing WoW?

How else here wasted years of your life playing WoW?

Attached: 905232309590235.png (541x445, 344.72K)

covid isn't real, it's a hoax virus made up by the 1% to disperse the news about (((them))) sending nukes to Russia and starting the next world war

I got lucky with only 3 years of my life wasted that I want back.

What a sad legacy

>Dropped out of high-school in 2004
>Played WoW from 2005 to 2015
>Tried reintegrating into society in 2016 & started lifting weights, enrolled in university
>Dropped out of university after 2 years (i couldn't find motivation to study and do any work)
>Stopped lifting after 4 years (only really made gains in the first 2 years, the 2 years after that just seemed like my body wouldnt change anymore)

Now im back to degenerate NEET mode again, but im on autismbux now, got diagnosed with autism after I left university.

I always wonder if playing WoW for 10 years and doing nothing else as a shut-in made me autistic, or if i was always autistic.

>rest in power
Cringe.

I guess about three years playing on-and-off between launch and the end of wrath. I honestly can't comprehend how anyone kept playing after cataclysm

Look at that dude.
No matter what he would done, his life was destined to be wasted.

not a waste if you had fun.

I quit WoW on Pandaria's first major patch, felt like it was time to put it to rest. I can't remember if my character is sitting down in Ironforge or just afk in a bank. Either way I felt like a near decade was enough. Seeing its state now makes me even more grateful I quit.

how so? ff he had eaten properly and exercised, he would have been successful

It was a guy cosplaying the south park character, not a guy they based the character off of.

>599031873 (You)

People don't change habits that easily. Some are destined to be subhuman.

more than 10 years until something clicked in my head, I unsubbed and uninstalled. hadn't the urge to play this game since.

My mum got diagnosed with COVID today

I have never played WoW

Attached: 950027cb45dca54dc5c5cde5a018a31df8705dcd.png (1000x1326, 304.55K)

I've only ever wasted an afternoon to single MMORPG before realizing I could instead be playing a good multiplayer game or a good RPG instead of a combination of the worst sides of both.

"Rest in power" implies he isn't resting in peace

he didn’t die by covid what asshat tweeted this?

Reported to the Ministry of Truth.

And it's destroying China.

>I always wonder if playing WoW for 10 years and doing nothing else as a shut-in made me autistic, or if i was always autistic.
If you play WoW (or any MMO) more than one week you're autistic, let alone 10 fucking years.

I got covid. I didn't die though and I'm a fatty with a compromised immune system. Just felt like a really shitty cold but different from the flu.
It's definitely real but I it doesn't seem as bad as the government is making out.

I dunno if they were wasted, i had some good times especially early on. Progression raiding was an absolute waste of time though, it felt like a second job.

About 10 years.
Only unsubbed after finishing Cataclysm since it would be like 6 months until the next expansion so i thought i would resub then.
The months passed the expansion released and i didn't give a fuck.
10... years.

really? i heard he did a while back. ya know, when they were calling literally everything a covid death.

It feels like I played wow for a lot of my life but realistically I only played from patch 2.4 to 3.2. Had a break through ToTGC, played ICC for prog then had a year off. Played tier 11 and 12 then quit for good when my guild fell apart on heroic Rag. I levelled again in legion, did some world quests and LFR then quit again.

same im fat as fuck, late 20s, and it felt like a cold to me. though i did lose my taste and smell for literal months which is insane. its nowhere near as dangerous as they were saying but its definitely very real. me my brother and mother all got it and it affected us so differently its nuts.

I didn't because I only play single player games. And that's a good thing, because despite losing a good portion of my youth on videogames, I never covered my social urges with them. Despite being a geek, I’m pretty sociable, can talk with anyone and have many IRL friends.