Was it kino

Was it kino

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 67.44K)

No now fuck off

Only good survival crafting game ever made.

Agreed . Not only is it one of the few games in the genre that are worth playing, its also a great game in its own right.

Minecraft is better

Yes. Now why there would be some hidden lab on a remote island taking down planes instead of using the tribals I don't quite understand.

Looking forward to the sequel.

The combat ruined it for me + dumb AI
this and how unoptimized it is
the exploration is good though

>taking down planes instead of using the tribals I don't quite understand.
IIRC the less "pure" the sacrifice is, the higher chance of problems.

I didn't finish it yet but I'm really taken aback how the enemies behave. This might be one of the best AIs I've ever seen in a game.

Only complaint I have is there should either be a sandbox mode or an option to permanently kill all the subhumans and mutants. Even if there was 1000 or some shit I’d be ok with it as long and the little fags didn’t come back and fuck with me as I’m trying to build something.

Its unfinished.
Played it yesterday and only a third of the map is worth activly playing in beacuse of how resources and dense forest are distributed.

i thought there was a creative mode

In my 40 years, this is one of my favourite games ever. Its fantastic. Rough around the edges due to it being low budget, but aside from that, its great.

I'm a pussy that plays in no-cannibals mode only, but the survival aspect by itself is still really compelling and enjoyable.

Agreed. I always thought there should be an option where you can set the maximum size of cannibal groups and they never replenish unless they have babies and actually have camps and shit

Seen three of my friends bought this this week, did something come up with this game? Played it years ago

Building a base is pretty worthless compared to just exploring caves.

It's on a 70% discount right now

me and my friends occasionally play it. we treat it like survivorman and play no cannibals. thinking about it, if there were a decent informative survivorman game that would be big dicked.

There’s both a peaceful mode and a creative mode. user would know that if he played the game instead of watching his favourite streamer play it.

>the forest
>all the story and progression is in caves
Caves are creepy but they're not fun compared to the forest

Got any beginner, non-spoilery tips? I'm probably gonna start it soon. I read somewhere the monsters won't attack you if you don't jump their villages or something. Is this legit?