Silent hill leak

you rike it?

Attached: 237d5238-6f9e-4443-b3df-64b1739b1bbb.jpg (655x823, 40.96K)

I do, the leaked plot doesn't sound so bad

I'm definitely interested in the native american aspect of SH and exploring what that power was before it got corrupted by the Cult, Toluca Prison and Alessa's torture

The only thing that has me worried is Kojimbo, he's not a hack, but he's the Quentin Tarantino of videogames. Subtlety is not his forte

Attached: d86mfa0-f7ae48f2-1eae-42ac-acef-5921044899fd.png (1366x768, 792.29K)

No and those glasses are either clearly fake or somebody fucked up badly in many ways.

>rike
pretty sure that this game is outsourced to a american studio

How?

What's the plot?

>woman is half Native American (not black)
>protagonist name is christa neumann
>Husband was killed by members of the occult church during a white Claudia drug deal gone bad
>Left behind 2 children (eldest being the son around 5 years old youngest being a 2 year old daughter)
>Christa slowly begins to unravel and disregards her children’s physical and mental well being
>Christa’s depression spirals out of control and becomes a hoarder (Has an obsession with collecting books but never finishes reading them)
>Last memento of her husband was a sticky note left on a refrigerator on the same morning of the day he was murdered.
>Christa’s 5 year old son goes viral on the internet after a picture surfaces of him wandering the streets alone in rags and severely malnourished
>Internet doxes christa and begins threatening/bullying her over the condition of her children
>Sheriff’s office gets involved and removes them both from the home
>Christa receives a text message from somebody named Adam telling her to come to silent hill (says he has information about her deceased husband that she needs to hear)

Honestly better than I thought so far.

agreed, it's a lot better knowing the mc is the victim in the story but I'm afraid they're going to shove all the themes in your face like they've shown with the post-it notes.

this was just a post by someone on Any Forums, so take it with 50kg of salt

hair goes through the right lens

Probably user was talking about how the hair just clips through the glasses.

you do know that these pics are from 2020 and likely jsut early stuff. Hair doesnjt look good, theres basically no shaders on face etc, this is not what final game will be like if this project is still in works

Are you blind? Just look at her left eye. The hair is clearly behind the top of the frame, yet it goes out in front of the frame on the bottom. So either it's clipping hard or the glasses are fake and don't have any lenses at all.

>Married to a drug dealer
>Hoarder
>Severely neglected her children
>Victim

Attached: 1593465357511.jpg (828x746, 41.4K)

this is fake but will probably be better then what ever the actual fucking story is

fuck isn't*

You guys do surely understand that they've intentionally tucked the hair through the lens to show that she's wearing fake glasses as some kind of psychologically defense. It's babby's first psycho-analysis stuff.

Wait is Konami involved in this?

Konami have 3-4 Silent Hill games in production, yes.

The current thinking is that:
>Bloober Team Silent Hill 2 Remake.
>Unknown Japanese studio reboot (this game), with Ito heavily involved bringing back his "cherry blossom horror" ideas he was kicking around very publicly on twitter years ago. That's why there's a sticky notes = blossoms motif. Some speculate studio is Tecmo, people who actually know aren't telling.
>VR game by Kojima Productions. More of a "VR experience" than a huge game.
>Probably a mobile game, too.

I want to NUTT in that MUTT

>mobile game
OH NO either thats what Hasan is working on or the meme webm that always get posted here. you know the one showing harry mason crouching and Pyrmid head is all grey

>kojima
>making VRshit rather than Silent Hills
>Ito pushing this ebin cherry blossom aesthetic that doesn't look good at all based on the concept art
now I just don't care at all, this reboot better be kino. I know Bloober's SH2 won't be, so...

Do they have the talent hired to pull off a good Silent Hill game tho? Who is actually making the game? Konami doesnt make games anymore.

>Wanting a mainline Kojimbo Silent Hill
The series has already suffered enough, it doesn't need to be turned into a joke too.

Attached: 1550275594521.jpg (361x593, 74.88K)

People think its bloober, but I would say its japanese company as dusk and gematsu reported before. Especially due to leak being in japanese and Masahiro Ito is also working on known by leaked concept art

Konami make a lot of money from mobile games, and there was a rumour that in addition to MGS3 remake and some other MGS projects, they are bringing back Metal Gear Ac!d as something called Metal Gear Ac!d: Base, a mobile gacha.

>kojima
shut the fuck up you lying faggot

Ito is also working for Bloober, but that's in a lesser capacity, I think. Like user said, Bloober are likely SH2 remake, and someone like Tecmo is likely the reboot.

Kojima Productions is making a VR game currently. Konami have wanted a VR Silent Hill game for years. Also, Sony it is said refused to fund Kojima's VR horror game without a big brand attached to it.

Im more excited for Splitterhead than this.