What kind of vidya are popular in Mexico? Fifa?

What kind of vidya are popular in Mexico? Fifa?

Attached: mexico-states-map.gif (900x686, 75.39K)

KoF

believe it or not they like the same shit we do
except yeah obviously fifa is more popular than here

Warzone, fortnite, clash royale, free fire, halo and Valorant
>t. middle school teacher

Tibia somehow.

mexico isnt that bad right? theres no way its a crazy civil war with cartels like people make it out to be

los emblema de fuego

Attached: EXRoy_Special.png (1684x1920, 497.96K)

Fifa is fun

Attached: FIFA 22_20220513165147.jpg (3840x2160, 1015.68K)

stolen ps2s and running pirated software on stolen american pcs

unfortunately our maid was a nazi who would actually turn off the computer and beat us like dad would. But I did her daughter before I left which I guess is revenge enough

Mexico's worst is no different than Chicago or San Francisco, and most of it is pretty comfy.

Me sorprende la cantidad de fans de FE en LA la verdad

Cheap computers replaced PS2s so people just emulate instead now.
Or play whatever is the popular game of the month.

san francisco has the white people, northmx (monterrey, california) has things like raw vegetables, cows, and the beer factory like mexico

Sorry, i took sign language in high school

Fifa, f2p shit on consoles and mobile gaming. I know very few people with actually good PCs and even then they just play what's most popular with normies. Nintendo is also very popular and most of my friends like Smash.
I personally like jrpgs, fighting games and shooters.

Way overexaggerated and not as terrible as it was 10 years ago.

Gears

They like anything pre-PS4 since they can't afford anything else. Mostly Mobile gamers since Chinese phones are widely available. They don't throw shit out so they bust out the Sega Genesis or the OG Xbox -- all in it's original box and packaging. Also remember to unplug the power cord from the outlet when you're done, otherwise you'll end up with fried electronics.

holy fuck this

every beaner cousin i had, was obsessed with Gears. One of them even got a tattoo.

Stellaris

the KoF crowd is no different from the FGC here in the US, they are growing old and are being swept aside from the influx of smash zoomers

san francisco is minority white

The gore calls to their Aztec savegry. Not that it's a bad thing, I love good gore in vidya, shame gears 5 downgraded it

lol you'd be shocked to know that Mexico is pretty fuckin white is most areas

like half my family look aryan white. My mom is blonde. My uncle's nickname in his old neighborhood in Mexico City was "The German".

Only the poor dark-skinned immigrate cuz they are literally are dumbest and poorest we have to offer.

How fucking hard is it to take down organized crime? You know they exist. Scramble your fucking militaries and wipe them out. Christ Mexico get your shit together.

Attached: SNS-ASEE-USA-box-front.jpg (1000x675, 279.17K)