Wanted to share a funny story

Wanted to share a funny story.
Basically since Tekken 7 is more of a dictionary than a fighting game, you have to lab for 2-3 years just to reach base fundamentals, to were you understand most strings and moves. I wanted to expediate this process, since I enjoy the neutral game, and whiff punishes so I bought a bot to use online that auto punishes, low mids, and neutral moves accordingly based off frame properties. I was a shitty orange rank, but am now a tekken god (paul main).
I find it hilarious because no one has any idea I'm hacking. Aside from ranked, I join player lobbies and clean them out lmfao. No one has ever accused me of hacking, (I've even played with people on Any Forums and they all think I'm just a good player. lol)
Dabbing on tekken retards who think they can abuse knowledge checks via strings and throw mixups on other players, is the best feeling ever, and even more so when they think I'm just amazing at punishes. Tekken is also definitely a mashers game (since my defnese is pretty much impeccable aside from when I whiff) I tested the waters and would go rounds against high ranked players literally mashing my controller with the palm of my hand on 1,2,3,4. I lost more rounds than I won, but still won very often.
Lol Tekken is a joke your guys game is so bloated you cant even differentiate between cheaters and actual players.

Attached: tekken 7.jpg (616x353, 68.58K)

tldr

why does tekken mindbreak the fgc like this?

who would have thought cheating would make you win

who asked?

Fish

Tekken is only autism in the high level
at lower to mid level nobody is going to know every autism data and string
so even shitter will be able to get a match or two by mashing
at mid level people its about how to mash strategically
at high level its all about mashing with mind game

strange cope

Pc Lobby anyone? Im west coast

Didnt I mindbreak tekke-fags though?

Nah you paid for a bot in order to cheat and still lose in ranked matches. You suck so bad you can't even pay to win

I was literally about to livestream myself at emperor rank mashing to prove the point you just mentioned.
"mid level is strategic mashing"
You have no idea how right you are.
Like its not even funny
I've literally only faced 2-3 players who knew all frame data and correct punishes and the game deloved into who can bait whiff punish, and whoever attacks first loses.

sure

I didn't actually read the thread before posting lol. Not playing with a bot fag. I'll maybe make a lobby tomorrow

I mean I win every match if I want to lol...

By using a bot. You paid money for ai assistance and you somehow think this is an "own" lol

lol you didn't win. The bot maker won. He got paid. You lost

it was 10 dollars...
and yes I do, I am literally dabbing on tekken fags with years of knowledge deal with it zoom zoom

never happened

10 dollars for 1000s of hours of shitting on tekke-fags.
Seems well worth it to me
interesting logic you got though

Yeah, cope. You literally need training wheels to not get your shit pushed in lmfao. I cant imagine being as mind broken as you. You're probably a jive fag too lol

imagine losing so hard you pay money for a bot and afterwards write a manifesto on Any Forums about it
absolutely mind raped

Attached: 1631347350553.png (823x978, 894.41K)

tekke-fag logic, tekken really does rot the brain

get on tekken and I will show you

God you're so sad its not even funny. Enjoy your training wheels shitter

training wheels, so I didn't have to waste half of my life labbing a dictionary of knowledge, in a practically dead game with a peak of 5000 daily players online.
>Sad
hmmmmm