Is it still being worked on? I don't understand why they can't give us a single update about the game...

Is it still being worked on? I don't understand why they can't give us a single update about the game. I don't even think its real at this point all we need is a single update but they won't do that.

Attached: 912939201.jpg (800x800, 117.33K)

Didn't hollow knight just come out? Is this a sequel or something

Is it still being worked on? I don't understand

Attached: Barkley 2.jpg (1280x720, 125.01K)

they're all dead m8

Hollow knight came out in 2017. this a sequel

>just come out
>5 years ago
Lowest quality bait, made me reply

i don't fuckin know what they're doing. i checked to see if i could buy it a few times now in 5 fucking years lmao

I just have no concept of time. Feel likes a year ago or something.

barkley 2 is dead

The Silksong trailer is older than Hollow Knight was when the trailer was initially revealed.

Of course it is. They're not doing updates because they're busy working on the game. Shit like demos and the like are a bigger timesink than you'd think.

Who asked for a demo? We just want a damn trailer to know it still exists. They should more than have a release date as well but whatever, anything would do

October 2022

FEBRUARY 2022
TRUST THE PLAN
NVIDIA LEAKS WERE ALWAYS CORRECT SO FAR

so what's the issue?
mega games with huge studios behind them are taking five years
>xenoblade3
>bayo3
>splatoon3
>mario+rabbids2
>horizon zero dawn forbidden west
botw2
>metroid dread
>etc
what is the issue on an indie with 2, maybe 3 devs taking 5 years? plus all the dev time on hk dlc.
least Tc didn't beg for patreon bucks unlike yatch club.

All of those games have gotten trailers and news the last year. And all of them except botw2 and Bayo 3 havent been announced for 3 years

Hollow Knight is a game that overstays its welcome
If they make Silksong bigger it'll be a slog to get through

>it insists upon itself

>omg wahh wahhh i need!!!!
they gave people a whole ass demo at e3 n shit to oggle at. shut the fuck up you baby ass bitch

no its not

Its in development hell, its never coming out.

barkley 2 is officially dead and they released what they had to the public, it's never happening.