I prefer the term "autocrat"

I prefer the term "autocrat"

I would rule as a chief executive. I would not answer to a board of directors or any other entity. Nothing to impede progress.

If you want to see the fate of democracies, look out the windows...

Attached: latest.jpg (1200x720, 306.34K)

>China invades Alaska
>US fights to take it back
>US starts winning and backs China into a corner
>"somebody" decided to launch nukes and ruin the world
fuckin democracy amirite

America needs a technocrat president
House is the right answer.
Elon Musk is the right Answer
Henry Ford was the right answer

Attached: House.jpg (504x632, 133.44K)

In-universe hes playing on your ignorance. You could be within the age range of 20s-50's, maybe even a modicum beyond that, so naturally the Courier has no idea of what happened. From a meta standpoint House profited from the Great War and its calamities and contributed to it.

He's not wrong, but he's also an asshole and a tyrant, who encourages all sorts of vice to fund his projects, and crushes actual decent people under his heel.

>From a meta standpoint House profited from the Great War and its calamities and contributed to it
What? House lost 90% of his favorite city and probably 99% of his total pre-war holdings. His wealth was based in dollars which are now so worthless you find stacks of them lying around. He's literally done nothing but try to rebuild and preserve ever since.

House is the reductio ad absurdum of American Millionaire worship. He's Walt Disney but also Howard Hughes. He's modern tech CEO's who say they're going to "save the world" when they are intact the ones destroying it. Like everything else in Fallout he's a satire of an aspect of American culture. And it's hilarious that there are people playing a franchise famous for being satirical who are retarded enough take House claiming to be some Philosopher King at face value.

The only auto you're gonna be interacting with is my .45. No gods, no masters.

His resources diminished but his power and control exponentially increased relative to pre-war.

Mr. House is the single best character is fallout, period.

>NCR citizens give Vegas its biggest financial support according House himself and all the institutions the player helps around Freeside
>NCR has the biggest technology and educational sectors in the known wasteland
>House's ending has him physically and financially antagonizing the NCR
House isn't that smart.

Nah, he's real smart. The NCR is already dying and spreading itself thin. He's also the only faction in NV not repeating the past, he's doing something different.

>NCR is dying
>they are 99% of his income
>therefore I will cripple and hurt the people giving me 99% of my income
>the income I wanna use to fund my delusional space program from gambling income

Attached: 1103332230077.jpg (449x540, 204.45K)

They can gladly give income while declining.
Burgerland is funding Israel just fine, isnt it?

Their military force is spread thin but the faction is far from dying. As the Van Grafts say at the end of their questline, the NCR is still rich and their bureaucracy leads to many prosperous alliances.
>He's also the only faction in NV not repeating the past
He's trying to become a corporate enterprise with absolute political power and trying to subvert alliances between the lower classes. That type of shit ruined the prewar world.

>Not repeating the past
>Literally trying to make an entire city-state that is just on giant LARP
>His entire theme is fucking SNOWGLOBES aka fake little fantasy worlds that shatter upon contact with reality
>Just in case the player didn't get it, Obsidian had Ulysses directly explain it to you.

>Implying a government giving an ally a tiny percentage of its funding is even remotely comparable to an enterprise deriving all its funding from private citizens

You are fucking retarded if you didn't say this just so someone would pay attention to you for thirty seconds.

>He's also the only faction in NV not repeating the past, he's doing something different.
He literally spent his first decade after cryosleep reeducationing tribals to pretend to be old vegas stereotypes.

>Just in case the player didn't get it, Obsidian had Ulysses directly explain it to you.
LMAO the shitty edgy middle schooler written nignogs said it's bad!

A means to an end.

>when they are intact the ones destroying it
What? Don't think he ever tried destroying the world. In fact, I don't even think he cares to save it.

Him and people like him are the reason everything went to shit in the first place. Who would have thought unsustainable greed and a zero-sum outlook would lead to everyone killing each other?

Pretty sure it went to shit because oil went kaput chinks started nuking.

>How to tell someone missed the entire point of 1's opening narration.

I think you did bucko