I guess emulation thread

should i emulate this on the ps2 or ps3 emulator.

Attached: sneed 1 2 n 3.jpg (1280x720, 127.26K)

ps2

Why isnt psc2x working for me?

dunno

If you're gonna play the PS2 version make sure to wear sunglasses.

Works on my machine

>psc2x
There's the clue

download the nightly version

PS3. PS2 emulatore is absolute trash and it looks like cancer on it

Attached: SOTC pcsx2 vs rpcs3.jpg (3808x1070, 672.38K)

I was thinking about playing some of the Final Fantasy remasters. If I play the PC versions, I can use the nice improved textures and the games will overall look, sound, and play far better.
At the same time, I like being able to use save states on dumb minigames and whenever I'm trying to get a rare drop or steal.

The only FF remaster worth it is 12 on PC because of 60fps and mods and FFT on PSP. Pretty sure the rest are just worse

Nice

>FFT on PSP
(You)

You shouldn't play this turd in the first place
Main enemies in this game are horse and camera controls

it's the best way to play it retard

PS2 version, the PS3 version is fucked by having horrible physics that will make you frustrated playing it.
It's made by none other than the garbage Studio that is Bluepoint, avoid the PS3 and PS4 versions, play the original.

Its only really annoying on time attacks

STOP

STEALING

GAMES

those physics were how the PAL version of the PS2 game played. it was released in Europe months after it came out out elsewhere. so that was the latest version and the only files Bluepoint got for the PS3 remaster. blame Japan Studio for not having the better source available

wrong

nope

He is right

I'm not, I'm emulating old games I still own. It's just way more convenient this way.