Is it gonna be good, bros? How many monsters are you expecting?

Is it gonna be good, bros? How many monsters are you expecting?

Attached: F11C4321-B344-4AB5-ADD8-B5C6FFC6E0A5.jpg (616x353, 108.14K)

how many fuckin monster hunter games do you mother fuckers need? i'm not annoyed i just figure one of them is really enough for life

Honestly we don't need any more after XX and World

All I want is less Monsters from World and Iceborne. We already got Bazelgeuse, We're set there.

After the Capcom leaks, people kept throwing around 20-25, but I doubt that's accurate.

There is a 200% chance it's going to be awesome. It's already great based on everything we know, they fixed the annoying things about Rise already, we finally get another pine forest, the mythological monsters are soulful as fuck and there are still 20 monster reveals left

Attached: db95848b42067015ae513105b4b0229f6a6ab06a_hq.jpg (1024x733, 60.46K)

>20-25
delusional, we’re getting around 15 if base rise is anything to go by

Honestly I think they've shown everything they're putting in already besides some cinematic boss about wirebug Bing Bing wahoo platforming to the rampage deployables

you could just play the game instead of being all sour grapes

I played about 90 hours of rise and it didn't get better. It's not a good Monster Hunter game. I don't expect much from the dlc and they haven't done a good job at proving it's worth the admission fee to come back.

Once the upcoming Weapon Video for the new Gunlance Switch Skills releases, I'll either stop being such a pessimistic shmuck or go into full-blown depression.

Coin toss, really.

I just find it very ironic that one would call somebody delusional for posting a prediction about the number of monsters in Sunbreak, and then post their own prediction with zero evidence

I need a monhun where every monster is tempered furious rajang x alatreon x fatalis tier. I've played every monhun from FU and those 3 fights are the most fun I've had with the series. I want monsters that attack frequently that you have to pay attention to. I pray sunbreak fixes how dogshit easy rise was due to wirefall. and how slow and boring the monsters were.

I hope they do my collabs with Stories 2. The random namedrop in the last digital event gives me HOPIUM

you read the thread wrong buddy?

This is who we know for now
We might see some more just casuakky show up on the weapon videos like we did with Rise and IB

Attached: RiseRosterSoFar.jpg (1564x1564, 279.55K)

no. 15 is a more delusional estimate than 20

Base Rise had more monsters than base world.

30 seems like a safe bet, given their previous trends in other G rank expansions. Maybe even more if they do port over more World monsters.

30 more to what we already know? I don't even know 10 more monsters I'd enjoy fighting

Do you think we'll get some "stealth" monster confirmations during the weapon videos? They did a similar thing with Base Rise by confirming monsters like Pukei or Anja in those weapon previews.

Attached: 20220510_060256.jpg (1000x1000, 107.28K)

apex snakethingy sounds awful

Anyone hoping they make cosmetic armor harder to get?
Like it's legitimately way too easy in rise, it's not an exaggeration to say I have literally every cosmetic armor at under HR200.

We're never going to get Gammoth again, are we? Since Astalos is back I want Gammoth and Glav.

Why do you want less monsters?

Fill this thread before you make new ones

Why would marketers keep the thread count low? lul

21 monsters at launch. 27 after updates

There's not really any Monsters from World or Iceborne I'd like to see come back.

I'd much prefer new Monsters or Monsters from earlier games in the series that haven't been around in a while.

too bad, you'll get kino monsters and you'll love it

It lacks the soul and attention to detail that Iceborne had. I miss the chef gramma, the comfy hunters hub and spa, the massive maps. Rise felt so empty.

Rise is a bit too artificial. Every monster being hostile is so cringe

Eh I'm enjoying stories more than the mainline games so I do t really care ngl

Attached: 1652592180685.jpg (1280x1280, 225.24K)

Good times......

Attached: c4tkijl2rwk31.jpg (1920x1080, 186.55K)

And those so called "kino" Monsters would be which ones exactly?

Its going to be fun but the weapon balance is going to be fucked. Balance is already fucked in Rise and they're doubling down on adding crazy new skills and the ability to use even more than before. This is all going to be really fun to play, but don't be surprised when longswords roflstomp everything with even greater ease.

Stop worrying about it and just have fun, its just a game.

Attached: 6e45tye45.jpg (1280x720, 143.37K)

I dont want to see anything from world

Nikka LS isn't even close to HBG or Bow

I play hunting horn because earthshaker is cool. I don't know shit about ranged weapons. Bonk is life.

There's no apexes and two leviathans in that image wtf are you on about