Give villager a gift that I worked hard to obtain

>give villager a gift that I worked hard to obtain
>"eww this gift is shitty, how dare you give me this I don't want it"
I fucking hate the npcs in this game sometimes.

Attached: 1650733840557.png (1024x1024, 120.47K)

For me it's the npcs that I can't fuck

They are generally speaking better than the ones you can fuck.

Just because you "worked hard" on something doesn't mean it's valuable. A constipated dude might work very hard to take a shit, doesn't mean his log is going to be praised by others.

THAT FUCKING GOTHIC ALT BITCH.
>marry leah because i'm fucking 35
>goth chick just complains about her parents don't like her hair
>Any Forums loves her
>work on a fucking goddamn farm give her a mushroom
>OMG IT'S THE ICK
>listen nigger, nothin good is ever gonna happen to you in your life, you're gonna become a fat fucking cat bitch and probably get breast cancer and just die fat and tarded out from being A LAZY FUCKING GOTH BITCH. i know goth bitches. there's two types. fat lazy bitches who do nothing, and productive goth chicks who have their shit together, and you're not the latter, you dumb cunt. get the fuck out of the community center. Never set foot on my fucking property, and stay indoors being a dumb cunt on twitch or whatever the fuck it is you do besides complain.

>goth chick just complains about her parents don't like her hair
>just
Way to ignore 99% of her dialogue and latch onto one scene and make a big deal out of nothing.

>Any Forums loves her
are you from a parallel universe or something?
Any Forums only cares about the retard purple loli and sometimes the blonde

>first character you meet is a coalburner who left her husband for a black dude and is neglecting her wh*te son
b-based?! why don't normalfags play these kino games instead of cringe AAA wh*te supremacist games

Lets not get ahead of ourselves now.

>give haley gold
>"ugh such a stupid gift"
>give haley a coconut
>"SQUEEE THIS IS MY FAVORITE THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU"

for humor yes. way to ignore the entire mood of the post was humor. like if you didn't find it funny fucking whatever but it was jokes

Jas!

Attached: 1432534657.jpg (290x291, 31.02K)

Well, excuse me mister. If you were going to complain about people supposedly liking something, and then only focus on the one negative, it gives sort of a wrong impression.

bro look at all the caps lock and i made the goth chick say "OMG IT'S THE ICK" of course i'm fucking joking

lol

Give Leah gold
>Disgusting
Give Leah a salad
>OMG I LOVE YOU XOXOXOXO
Give a redditor gold
>Thanks for the gold kind stranger

Attached: 1572944237746.png (552x768, 77.68K)

11th post best post

When is the guy making the Jas mod gonna fix all the triggers

They could at least fucking give it back instead of throwing it in the trash

There's a fix over at the ATF thread, but they seem to have their own share of fuck ups with it.

Abigal fucking hates everything I give her, so sick of that bitch what the fuck.