Why do save states and rewinds make boomers shit and piss their pants in anger?

Why do save states and rewinds make boomers shit and piss their pants in anger?

Do they not understand that retro games were filled with time wasting repetition and artificial difficulty because that 30 minute game was meant to last a kid an entire summer or even an entire year? I'm an adult with shit to do, I would rather not waste my time repeating the same tedious shit over and over, when I could just use save states to experience all the core gameplay without the repetitive bloat and padding.

Attached: mike.png (594x359, 58.38K)

Don't care if you don't have time. You didn't beat the game.

If you saw the end screen or the credit roll, you beat the game. Just ask any OOT speedrunner.

Don't care if you think I didn't
Games that punish you by wasting your time are shit and you're retarded for thinking they're not

If you don't have a lot of spare time, why are you spending it on old shitty vidya?

Savescumming has always been bullshit

Attached: sakuya.gif (253x194, 2.79M)

>that boss was pretty easy. I figured out how to beat him efficiently within a couple minutes by trying different strategies, and now I can beat him easily every time without damage.
>NOOOOOOO THAT'S BULLSHIT BECAUSE YOU USED SAVE STATES TO RESTART THE FIGHT!!! YOU SHOULD BE LIKE ME AND REPLAY THE LEVEL LEADING UP TO HIM 10 TIMES OVER JUST TO HOPE AND GET LUCKY ON THE BOSS ONE TIME!!
kek retard boomers stay seething

Attached: ec384.png (601x567, 610.95K)

I can see why someone would use save states in the first Donkey Kong Country though. The length between the save points can be annoying and tedious. I personally dont use save states in my current playthrough of that game, but its so fucking annoying to lose all my lives and play the same 3 or 4 levels all over again every time.

Practice runs are fine. Every game should let you practice specific sections. Legitimately a technology limitation. Using it in the real run is illegitimate.

You sound like a speedrunner. Thus, opinion discarded, kill yourself.

You're right but the board is full of NEET manchildren who are gonna rage about it.

>Practice run
>Real run
WHAT ABOUT HAVING FUCKING FUN YOU STUPID FAGGOT
KILL YOURSELF SPEEDTRANNY
BACK TO AGDQ WITH YOU

Savestate users are casual poser secondaries who are an embarrassment to humanity.

I both agree AND don't care. I'm not going to replay the entire game just because I missed one jump, even if that means I'm missing out on the authentic experience.

save reason why genshin and gachas are the paragons of everything they hate
and since the public loves it they cope all the way to the heavens

Attached: 1612746554775.jpg (255x247, 13.76K)

Games aren't supposed to be fun. They're supposed to be achievements.

You didn't beat it.

>gacha
Kys third world frogposter

Attached: Iwata Asks Super Mario Bros.png (1002x2176, 556.58K)

"if i had to suffer, you should too"
thats pretty much it.

Miyamoto is based.

Attached: Miyamoto on movie games 2.png (578x299, 60.04K)