New IP

>new IP
>next to zero ads
>1.7M views in a day
how did they do it?

Attached: Untitled.png (1480x736, 904.07K)

The power of not updating Genshin and shilling their new game to their Genshin players

>how did they do it?
because of threads like these. had no idea what that is, youtubed it and now this trailer has my view. kys shill

yea but the shit considered "real" games around here don't get a fraction of the views.
why?

It's clearly got some shills because I saw someone randomly post the trailer in some totally unrelated thread.

something called faith in quality
faith that someday mihoyo mobile games will be better than most most console garbage the retarded nips throw out in desperation

It's Jewhoyo, why are you surprised?

How'd you get the download and clip buttons? Is this some extension for youtube?

I don't. If you click on it it will ask you to pay.

You can make clips for free, but the download button is the one that tries to bait you into using their free trial and forgetting about it to drain you monthly with a subscription

>shill

it's because of faggot weebs that will drop thousands of dollars and suck the dick of any game with an anime art style, they're worse than people that spend money on sports games.

but the game isn't even out yet. How can they drop thousands?

Nabbit?

Attached: Nabbit.jpg (740x370, 25.19K)

It has a rabbit in it.

Attached: 1601543296622.png (358x359, 129.71K)

holy shit lmao. There are so many ways to download youtube videos but I bet millions of mongoloids will pay youtube to allow it

Christ you're obtuse.

you're a moron

>discount ragna the bloodedge calls the rabbit thing "manager"
this is gonna be some retarded lore

>gacha
The day they make a singleplayer offline game I'll play it.

Same but I won't live enough to see that.