Parents are buying me a house as a graduation gift...

Parents are buying me a house as a graduation gift. Post battlestations so I can feel inspired when I create my new vidya game room.

Attached: 000.jpg (660x574, 30.86K)

kys

god i wish i had rich parents

Why is something as basic and important as housing so unaffordable now?

Post address so I can kill you and your family. Don't worry I will leave a white supremacist manifesto.

Attached: 1652585709039.jpg (884x896, 147.88K)

Congrats on graduation op

And I'm supposed to pretend this is normal how?

Attached: 1652145749589.jpg (249x250, 3.46K)

This is mine

Attached: 1641531155937.png (1536x2048, 3.74M)

because it's a doggy dog world

>waaaaaah you gotta pay for my free house with your tax money!!!

Can I move in with you? UwU

Attached: 1363856075703.gif (1000x750, 560.74K)

cute

Okay grandpa, it's past your bedtime and your getting cranky again.

Because foreigners have been buying family homes to use them for one month out of the year or two resell them when property becomes impossible to buy and people are forced to rent since rental income makes a shit ton of money.

Looks fucking comfy

This but unironically

US CAN EUR real estate is the best possible investment for someone in a second world country

you just gotta get lucky and be fast honestly
and also not live in california or texas probably
took me 3 years to finally win a house that I like and can afford after losing dozens of homes going under contract almost immediately by douchebag flippers or other desperate people looking for homes
property tax + utilities add up to around how much I'd spend annually just renting an apartment so I'm just happy I'm not sucking some landlord's dick

Where the demand of "basic necessity" intersects with the supply of "physically limited by available space" you've got an investment opportunity more lucrative than the gold rush with the market manipulation oversight of an electronic shitcoin. If you're an entity with capital worth talking about then you're a total retard to keep it as capital when the mass buying of real estate will only make that real estate more valuable.

OP here. It wasn't unaffordable. My parents spent maybe 330k on the house. It has 2 bedrooms, but a sick backyard.

Because God isn't making any more land.

why is frogposting so effective

Attached: 1645548912080.jpg (996x911, 105.72K)