Is there a legitimate reason to own a Switch when Yuzu can play 95% of the library without issue?

Is there a legitimate reason to own a Switch when Yuzu can play 95% of the library without issue?

Attached: yuzu.jpg (1280x720, 67.85K)

You still need a device to dump the carts unless you want to be hounded by the feds.

Was too busy playing games on my hacked Switch before emulators became any good. Now I don't have to worry about if a game has poor compatibility with the emu or not.

You sound like a false flagging snoy shill

I like playing multiplayer. Switch is like the only console where most of the games' main selling point is the gameplay so emulating it and having a smaller player pool is just retarded. Emulating other consoles where graphics are the main appeal makes more sense

wut

online play

can i play splatoon with my friends

Emulation is legal, but only if you back up your own games you already own. Downloading ROMs off the internet is illegal.

oh

Literally every single person using Yuzu has legally dumped their own cartridges.

i didnt

Attached: 1650784703498.gif (220x147, 827.25K)

lol

what the fuck

call me when I can emulate shit without crashing with 8gb of ram

This. I dump my own games, but one day I decided to take the easy route and download a switch rom, and later that night mario himself came to my place and killed me and hyper realistic blood was every where. do not do it.

Technically piracy itself isn't illegal. it's hosting the files that's the issue.

Yeah multi-player with non brazillians and non redditors you obnoxious retard

is this true? my understanding was always that both are illegal but persecuting people for downloading files isn't really feasible logistically, so hosts are the only people who ever face any real consequences

are yuzufags even worse than pcsx2fags?
at least pcsx2 nogs have the excuse that there is no better alternative...

Yes it's true. it's the uploader who is legally responsible for the copy created.

good thing i live in fucking peru

proof: ñññññññññññññññññññññññññ

Attached: images.png (206x245, 12.69K)

Then why do sites often get the brunt of it?

Multiplayer and portable play, snoybro

Attached: outsoldPS4.jpg (1024x943, 74.01K)

>8gb of ram
Dude the switch has 4GB of RAM. That's like trying to emulate PS2 on a PC with 72MB of RAM.