Linux gaming thread

What games have you been playing on your Linux PC recently?

Attached: Tux.png (800x947, 130.98K)

>everyone duel boots in this thread

Emulating MH Freedom on ppsspp, emulating MH 4U on Citra, playing MH World through Steam.
>can you guess my favorite franchise?

Spacechem.

finished ng+ charmless asura
need to do another run to get lapis and exp for the last two achievements aaaaaaa

Attached: 20220514185149_1.jpg (2560x1440, 352.81K)

based monhun enjoyer

I haven't been able to play games the last couple of weeks because I'm currently very busy working, but I've been playing KCD, Elden Ring sometimes, and Nightmare Reaper.

Attached: 1638585198141.png (2560x1080, 1.3M)

Been playing Blood, Brigador, and SuperTux.

Just installed Strife, which I've never played before. Is it any good?

Attached: video games.png (1920x1080, 332.68K)

Elden Ring, CS:GO, Bloodborne PSX, Warhammer and a pirated version of 3dxchat (called Meredian)
10/10

Everything works save a handful of skinnerbox multiplayer games that insist on kernel level anti-cheat. Proton has improved so much, and nvidia is starting to come through open sourcing parts of their drivers, things are looking up. I haven't looked up if a game will work ahead of time for about a year now, and haven't gotten burned yet.
Windows is slowly becoming malware, adware and spyware while linux is getting more straightforward to use. That said, we are not to the point where normies can handle the autism that is linux.

god eater?

Hmmmmmm

freedom wars...

(Me)
Also just installed Portal 1+2, because it's been a while since I played them, and I guess I never noticed this before, but Linux does some weird shit with icons. There are multiple icon themes, which is cool, but the one I'm using (Mint-Y-Dark) apparently provides alternate icons for some Steam games. In doing so, it initially replaced the Portal and Portal 2 icons with... the same icon. I thought Steam had fucked up, but it's actually because the Mint-Y theme has steam_icon_400 and steam_icon_620 symbolically linked to the same image. I assume other icon themes just use the icons provided by Steam (i.e. don't override them), but I didn't want to switch my whole icon theme, so I just opened up the desktop entries and changed those individual icons myself. Attached image is how the icons were before. The icon isn't bad, but the same icon for both games is weird. I think the Half-Life 1+2 icons shown in also are from the Mint-Y icon set, but they're not bad so I'll keep them.

Attached: why.png (863x441, 42.53K)

Been playing some Strive, Melee, Deep Rock, Rocksmith and Elden Ring this weekend.

>set up dual boot when trying Linux for the first time
>2.5 years later, haven't booted to Windows in 2 years
It would be gone if I needed the space.

>linux is getting more straightforward to use.
Wayland just needs fixing on KDE, right now you have to pick between a functional desktop environment or a functioning display manager
Gnome is a fucking joke

>What games have you been playing on your Linux PC recently?
F.E.A.R.
What the fuck is his problem?

Attached: 20220514194000_1.jpg (3840x2160, 613K)

That's a lot of Elden Ring.

>What the fuck is his problem?
its something cause he's quick to abandon you and betray you for no reason at all.

Yeah, right? Thank god not all fatties/gingers are like this.