Will Hogwarts Legacy win any GOTY

Will Hogwarts Legacy win any GOTY

Attached: A30460DF-BD01-4079-AB09-2CCDA4122ABF.jpg (960x960, 197.26K)

Russia lost to Ukraine

harry potter smokes weed is funny

Ukraine got all their land back and is invading Russia?

kek

can normalfags compare political situations to anything other than harry potter, marvel movies and star wars please for the love of GOD

>HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRYYY ZELENKSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF NATO??? Monkedore said calmly

>Invading Russia
Fucking cope. Holy shit.
I guess America won in Vietnam kek.

>Russia retreating and losing land by the day
>Lost 25% of it's forces
>Ukraine is getting more soldiers and equipment by the day
Kek, Russia lost 2 months ago and is now just sending it's people to the meat grinder

Why is Russia losing so bad?

They don't have allies that can give them the means to win, unfortunately.

>Monkedore calmly stretched his legs into Kyiv.
>Then calmly stretched his legs away from Kyiv.
>”Merely a feint Harry, no need to worry.”

>Harry Potter being compared to geopolitics
Americans white women from twitter made these murals

I'm sorry, but did Russia already lose? Oh, that's right. The special military operation isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only been two months. Does gaining and then losing significant ground in two months count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the special military operation is still on? Russia is still on the offensive right now and they have been the best military in the world for how many years now? They're fighting one of the worst militaries in the world who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of NATO supplies. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Russia is one of the best fucking countries in the world, they took Crimea in 2014 and would have taken the rest of Ukraine if they weren't feeling merciful. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Russia wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Ukraine just lost another village when they needed to get one, just like America did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Russia topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the country because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking nations on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

I think the well is so severely poisoned against Rowling in journalist circles that it would probably only be up for a player's choice award. Doesn't matter if the game's any good or not.

Something is seriously wrong with Russian military/command if it can't take over some irrelevant shithole like Ukraine in a single week.

You're looking at it the wrong way.

First, they're getting significant assistance from NATO. So it isn't comparable to something like operation desert storm. This is an invasion of a first world country.

Second, the things that make Russia hard to invade apply to Ukraine. Mountains, mud, the terrain makes it ridiculously difficult to go on the offensive.

Attached: 1648445822054.webm (640x628, 1.39M)

yeah well that guy is retarded what do you want me to say. doesn't seem like theres an easy solution to this war. their airforce is getting raped by guerillas and like i said the terrain makes their advances fucking difficult.

Do you feel the same way about Vietnam?
Fucking idiot

"No!"

No, it's just because they didn't send enough resources and men to take the whole country. They sent enough to take the parts they needed to annex and small forces to places like Kiev in the hopes the regime would just surrender rather than fight for the same outcome they'd get if they surrendered. They never in a million years expected to take Kiev if the people in Kiev were willing to fight.

America did take over Vietnam. It was holding it that was the issue.
Russia can't even do phase 1.

Its more the fact ukraine has prepared for this for 8 years