I play Genshin Impact for the gameplay

I play Genshin Impact for the gameplay

Attached: c word.png (1920x1080, 2.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vg247.com/genshin-impact-for-nintendo-switch-is-still-in-development-say-mihoyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anyone who says it has brainless gameplay never saw this event.

Attached: Genshin-Impact-Legend-of-Vagabond-Event-Guide-1068x601.jpg (1068x601, 91.13K)

>I take my singleplayer gacha games seriously
lol

>EQ mashing with some CAs
>artefact/character check

Attached: 1504280436158.png (495x504, 157.83K)

>kinda getting my shit kicked in fighting the triple samurais
>get kazuha
>their shit gets kicked in
That felt pretty good. That event was pretty fun overall.

Attached: 20220127075708.png (1920x1080, 2.7M)

Cuck Ayaka

>Pot not fixed yet
Into the trash it goes

I play for the hebes

Attached: 84f63e58a749fd5b318e51ddede9188e.jpg (2600x3064, 617.62K)

>Event revolves around setting up companions in non-functional pot
B R U H !

Was it supposed to get lifted when 2.7 came around if things didn't get delayed?

Attached: 6830214.png (800x600, 9.69K)

This way event will end before the 2.7 thing. It's just stupid to have castrated event right now.

It ends on June 7th so maybe 2.7 will come before that lol. I have some companions in my teapot but I'd like to hear everyone in my own game haha...

I like children. Not because of sexual desire, but playing around games with them reminds me of a time where me and my lil’ bro were closer. I miss him

I play Genshin Impact because I love my wife Mona.

You're just a cuckoyo's cuck who'll just endure their another bullshit.

vg247.com/genshin-impact-for-nintendo-switch-is-still-in-development-say-mihoyo

Attached: 1419331699802.webm (245x250, 67.6K)

Yeah but I remember the initial 2.7 beta leaks and some cancelled stream had this event in the programme. I'm assuming that they moved it up to this dead end 2.6 hell to not make it purely a dead leyline overflow state while they wait for things to get better so that they can get chink VA recordings/shill their new projects using this incident as a good cover.
They shouldn't have even bothered. Doesn't matter if it's extended to June, they should've just pulled out a different event to rerun, because things look more messy than it is already because of the current situation in Shanghai. Would've preferred crucible to come back so I can farm for books if they're not returning the big patch events.

>shill their new projects using this incident as a good cover.
It's actually insane how well timed this is haha. I feel like no one would care half as much about ZZZ if 2.7 released the other day.

The timing's so good that it sometimes makes me wonder if they didn't just delay it even more to push ZZZ and took advantage of the lockdown as a justified cover story.
It's just a crackpot theory but the coincidental timing's something else.

It would be bad press if that got out, and it would, so I doubt it. Just a weird coincidence I bet.

I feel the opposite. They have nothing in the pipeline, so they cobble up a trailer for a game that's in no shape ready just to keep people's interest in the company.

Attached: 514234941.png (989x885, 1.42M)