This is the average Mexican battlestation

>This is the average Mexican battlestation

The FUCK?

Also post yours

Attached: 1652582373113.png (720x960, 612.54K)

Pure video games.
Based Mexico

>Bed blocking the door
Por que?

Attached: 1618866633577.jpg (300x395, 13.26K)

That's the window. Only way to keep the outside out is to board everything up behind hatches.

It's to buy time from the nintencorps when they arrive to action a DMCA

>Que bien
>What good
Huh? I'm a fucking cracker so this makes no sense to me.

>The FU-CK
>*BANG* *BANG*
>EH HOLMES THIS IS MS13 REPRESENT WE TAKE YOUR HEART OR YOUR PENIS PICK ONE

qué isn't the same as que, dipshit

>og paper mario
based spic

MS13 is a central american gang and does not have a significant presence in mexico

fuck off güero, looks based desu

Nice setup but you're still not welcomed into my country though

Looks pretty comfy and based.

>Snoystation
Bullshit
Mexicans own xboxes here are two good reasons to this argument:
1-sony has only trannoid games
2-im not a trannoid

You know wee'll, that Nintendo sends assassin's ninjas
Op doesn't have a chance

I don't want to, the civil war 2 is coming to america
You can get killed by niggers while I play the house of the dead

How come mexicans are the biggest tendie basedboys

Just wait till you start trying to logic/reason out shit like
>(verb) que (infinitive)
such as the common
>tengo que
construct
English only peasants make me laugh with their inability to grasp other languages.

I don't know famm, why are Brazilians and Indians the biggest snoyboi soibois?

no one cares about your shitty language you dumb nigger monkey, go clean a toilet, eat some tacos, jump a wall or some shit like that you stupid juan

I wish I had cleans sheets and a clean blanket like what it looks like in that picture. I haven't washed my bedding in over a month and it's all itchy and uncomfortable. I like laying in bed all day too much to wash it and I don't have any spare sheets I could put on in the mean time.

Latin america is in a perpetual civil war.

Because Nintendo is cheaper

I didn't know you could play videogames in prison

que bien! = how good!

Looks like the little negrito got triggered
>TL Note=Negrito means average american

the country is too undeveloped that "progress" and "wokeness" hasn't infected mexico
while california and the rest of the old west started to get controlled by the government to make them less violent mexico on the other doesn't have a proper government, they're still living in the old west and jews are scared about cowboy machos who beat up their wives if they don't make them some tacos and bring them a tequila
mexican-americans don't resemble that lifestyle, no one likes those dirty fatass midget shitskins, they're not real mexican and they're never be americans

>>EH HOLMES THIS IS YOUR LOCAL DRUG C
What does the C mean, based user?

isn't it gringo?

Outside of America it is possible

Mexico is considered a Central American country.

I'm not american you stupid mexigger, no wonder why america is a shithole nowadays since you and the niggers represent the new majority of the country, establishing the same government that killed your country just to kill your neighbors country, same goes with sand niggers moving to europe, you shitskins are not welcome anywhere, stay away from us, you guys smell like shit and deserve to die

>the country is too undeveloped that "progress" and "wokeness" hasn't infected mexico
lol girls at my high school skipped classes, had schoolwork exempted and protested because ??? within school grounds on march 9 while all the boys were forced to give a speech on why wahmen were important to them if we didnt want an absence. I get the situation for women here is pretty fucked but what do 18 year old retards who dont even talk to women have to do with it? The pozz is here to stay.