What was the first game you emulated?

what was the first game you emulated?

Attached: emulate.jpg (1920x944, 627.12K)

Kirby Super Star on ZSNES. I was very young. Did not have a gamepad and couldn't figure out how to use savestates.

Sonic 2 on some ancient Genesis emulator, i think it was DGEN or GENS i don't fucking remember, all I remember is that it would brick audio permanently for no reason.
this was in like 1999 or some shit i only emulated it because i didnt have a genesis.

Kid Chameleon in the Sega Smash pack.
I thought it was sonic 3 and knuckles but that REALLY old pc release is actually native, not emulation.

Imagine calling yourself out as a poorfag like this

My dad gave me a USB with MAME on it and dozens of ROMs, but they were pretty much all early-mid 80s games (makes sense, that was what he played back in the day). I think it was either Galaga (his favorite) or Ghosts n Goblins.

Pokemon Gold, though it wasn't translated, so I couldn't figure out shit.

Probably Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire since I never had it for my GBA

I think it was pokemon red version.

I did play a ton of snes games after that but it was on a better emulator than every other snes emulator I played on after that and I don't remember what it was.

Pokemon Blue

I can't quite remember desu. It might've been Chrono Trigger or Tales of Phantasia for SNES, or Pokemon Gold or Crystal but I'm not sure.

Earthbound on zsnes

legend of the seven stars, probably? I had all the good games on NES and SNES anyway because I purchased them at release, so I didn't start emulating for a long time, until I realized I could just take my laptop to places I couldn't take my consoles.

Were zoomers exposed to old games on ZSNES?

Only the ones with basic computer literacy and not playing a Lawful character.

pokemon black 2

FF6

Pokemon Sapphire at 2008

Attached: 1592190202923.jpg (676x900, 388.27K)

FF1 on NES, the first game I had ever played.

Attached: RDM.png (240x260, 1.29K)

Castlevania 1 after watching avgn vids on the series

Pokemon Red/Blue on no$gmb

Attached: images - 2022-04-24T170139.574.jpg (540x525, 37.16K)