Dear SEGA

Port Sakura Wars

Attached: Project-Sakura-Wars-Header-003-20190331.jpg (1024x550, 50.86K)

Imagine her getting ravaged by a negro male

Cute haidomo.

If only

why they even tried to reboot it, and as a fucking console exclusive

I’m playing this now
You don’t want this

Sakura Wars is kill again

Attached: 1443512065958.jpg (184x184, 13.53K)

>decent game
>girls are cute and all have good personalities
>boomers tear it to shreds and refuse to buy it because it's not the same characters from 25 years ago being voiced by 60 year old hags
>series dies agan
The gacha was bad, I'll give them that, but not this one. Only problem is that you can only get molested by, but not date, the best girl.

Attached: 964546064.jpg (1920x1080, 874.28K)

Attached: 1621213990729.webm (554x554, 2.83M)

So it can flop again?

best girl

is she autistic

>>boomers tear it to shreds and refuse to buy it because it's not the same characters from 25 years ago being voiced by 60 year old hags
That was a given. It failed because
>Zoomers and millenials shit on it for being a boomer franchise

>SEGA
>porting games
that'd be the day...

Yes

Attached: EXC4rxkVAAAyPi2.jpg (900x1200, 263.96K)

aren't yakuza and persona games on pc ports

>conveniently forgets it changed the series' genre as well

They don't port flops is the thing. Valkyria Revolution never came to PC (fucking Xbox One got it) because it bombed.

Oh no, now it's mediocre Warriors action instead of a mediocre SRPG, how terrible!

>series known for being a SRPG
>now it's a completely different game
>gee why are old fans pissed

>After it's ported
>"lmao it's shit, keep it"
Let it stay there.

To sell units and get pampered. The real question is why so late into the ps4 cycle when didn't need it and why didn't put more effort into the game itself, which was decent. But different from the originals.

Look at her go!

It's a visual novel with light gameplay elements of other genre. 90% of the game is cutscenes and dialogue selection and on that front 2019 is pretty damn good with Kamiyama being a way better MC than Ogami.

I feel like Microsoft could strike a deal with them. The director for Sakura Wars already said he'd like to bring the game to other platforms. All MS needs to do is give Sega a fuck load of cash so they can put it on game pass since they're always looking to increase Xbox's Japanese game selection. It probably wouldn't sell a lot admittedly (I'd buy it day one though) but with game pass money that wouldn't matter.

>MS needs to do is give Sega a fuck load of cash
MS is not going to give Sega a fuck load of cash for Sakura Wars 2019 of all things, come on now.

all they had to do, aside keep it as an srpg,to make everyone happy was lift the plot from every srw
>dimension distortions now means that all the old revues are fighting side by side with this new cast to fix the fucked dimensions and also kill some big bad just cause

Attached: 1652585073477.jpg (1435x976, 269.57K)

This is adorable.

Why is it not being a middling SRPG that much of a deal breaker in a game that's mostly centered around cutscenes and dialogue? Answer me with something other than "that's what the other games were".

I've played ever Sakura Taisen game so I'm quite the expert on the series.

Glycine best madmoiselle.

Attached: 1591527204400.webm (576x288, 1.41M)