Why do Piranha Plants have a skeletal system? They are plants. I'm no botanist, but I know plants don't have bones

Why do Piranha Plants have a skeletal system? They are plants. I'm no botanist, but I know plants don't have bones.

Attached: Bone Piranha Plant.jpg (816x1200, 58.49K)

why does that skeleton have such nice lips?

They are actually interclass with mammals, see Petey and Naval piranha having mammal style belly buttons.

They have teeth and presumably a digestive tract. Not completely unreasonable to assume that they have skeletons too

they're tetrapods that adapted to sedentary lifestyles with photosynthesis and thus converged upon a plant-like form

maybe it's just a fossil come to life. fossilized plants exist.

>Why do Piranha Plants have a skeletal system?
Why do you?

>I'm no botanist
Then quit spouting shit you're not qualified to talk about with any authority.
t. botanist

Don't, you have no idea what you're about to bring upon us

Name one plant with bones

if the lips are bone then getting sucked off by it would be like sticking between two rocks.

stop

go on

Piranha Plant

/thread

Easy. You got your basic Piranha Plants, your Fire Piranha Plants, Ptooies, Nipper Plants, Nipper Spores, Munchers, Jumping Piranhas, Wild Ptooie Piranhas, Propeller Piranhas, Naval Piranhas, Chewies, Megasmilax, Piranha Pests, Piranha Sprouts, Frost Piranhas, Putrid Piranhas, Proto Piranhas, Piranhabons, Piranha Beans, Mom Piranhas, Small Piranhas, Elasto-Piranhas, Piranha Planets, Bungee Piranhas, Big Bungee Piranhas, Ghosts, Nipper Dandelions, Spiny Piranhas, Dino Piranhas, Fire Stalking Piranhas, Piranha Plorps, River Piranhas, Big Piranhas, Stalking Piranhas, Big Fire Piranhas, Prickly Piranhas, Peewee Piranhas, Inky Piranhas, Gold Piranhas, Bone Piranhas, Big Bone Piranhas, Piranha Pods, Piranha Creepers, Nipper Spore Patches, Paper Fire Piranhas, Poison Piranhas, Big Poison Piranhas, Upside-Down Piranhas, Petey Piranha, Paper Petey Piranha, Petea Piranha..

Attached: 9ya29f7kgjj11.jpg (384x384, 19.88K)

Damn,

because.....they just do okay?

I'm going to rape that damn mesugaki.

Sorry user, but you missed one.

Attached: Untitled.png (470x352, 148.22K)

Those piranha plants are just a sub species that evolved to look like bones to Mimi the fauna that surrounds it

Those didn't exist when Ultimate first came out

kek