What's wrong with playing Rollercoaster Tycoon?

What's wrong with playing Rollercoaster Tycoon?

Attached: 1652565462860.webm (576x1024, 2.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RB6Osa7Ocog
youtu.be/IeLTzbhBPek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>litetally
kek

absolute patrician taste. he was listening to vivaldi 4 seasons iirc.

Nothing. Women are evil.

Presto is easily the finest piece of string music ever written. Vivaldi is underrated.

>woman can't spell literally
>literally illiterate

Attached: 1437342375451.png (1920x1080, 1.98M)

Women when they see men having fun

Attached: 553l9u.jpg (500x490, 21.84K)

Anybody have that "man showing you something vs woman showing you something" meme?

roasties must be put back in their place.
it's the only way.

Nothing. He's a lot better off than the girl recording the video because he's actually doing something he enjoys and minding his own business instead of being passive aggressive about shit.

i bet that fucking scrub was listening to Spring. Winter is the only correct choice.

Attached: 00.jpg (600x427, 33.29K)

litatally what the OP image does

I fucking hate women, bros.

Same brother

Brother: In his lane. Flourishing.
Sister: In others' business. Seething.

credit to her for letting him do it and not disturbing him.

i'm a summer guy myself

Does a person really deserve special credit for not interfering in someone else's leisure time? What fucking world are you living in?

Post your favorite RCT track
youtube.com/watch?v=RB6Osa7Ocog

women when you're just enjoying vidya and not paying attention to them

Attached: 136886575.jpg (754x711, 91.75K)

Women are typically held to very low standards

>What fucking world are you living in?
a world where women constantly disturb our peace and keep us from enjoying ourselves just because they're bored and want attention.

it's crazy how well RCT2 holds up after the openRCT2 mod. some of the pathfinding for people can be annoying but it's still so good. if any zoomers haven't played it it's usually only a few bucks on GOG or you can pirate it easy.

Attached: open.jpg (1267x696, 267.63K)

it's one of the best PC games ever made
Winter is my favorite
too many bangers, yours is a great one, I always liked the dodge'ems song
youtu.be/IeLTzbhBPek

>be zoomer
>make le epic tiktok thread
>gets deleted
>insists on making it again because zoomers literally can't stop gossiping about social media

Attached: 1631674272916.gif (286x210, 2.17M)

>Not getting the 5th season nuclear winter dlc.
ngmi

99% of humanity is held to low standards because only 1% of it has truly succeeded, and the rest are all poor.
Be grateful you are at least useful as cannon fodder.

Attached: 1651003285984.png (793x794, 272.6K)

Women are a meme

Women can't understand

Hey id pay attention to lucy

I don't think anyone can understand how anyone could be entertained by Rollercoaster Tycoon.

Attached: 1621161490636.jpg (1075x1106, 132.07K)

>last thread with exact same OP was deleted
>Posts it again
fuck off

Watch out, any support for capitalism makes the zoomers seethe in pure anger, they might start calling you self-censored insults.
Competitiveness isn't in their vocabulary.

upvoted

why are you such a whining fag you faggot

Attached: 4912840271.jpg (600x442, 21.85K)

They have tentative plans to update the pathfinding AI now that they have the new save system working.
The new save limits are fucking great for now though. 1k by 1k parks, 2k rides, like a hundred cards per train

guilty of good taste

it's funny because that's the same look i get from my aunt and cousin when i'm just building my gunpla models at the table and they beg me to spent time with them instead lmao

Attached: 1643432583534.png (1109x703, 36.14K)

>wtf why are you complaining that i shit up Any Forums with more social media shit
How can any of you seethe this much about women when you behave exactly like them?
You think a man spends his time gossiping about others, or giving one fuck about retards on social media?

filtered

her brother seems like one of those turbo based autists that manages to hook you up with whatever cracked program you need

City builders and the like are just strategy games for pussies who always get obliterated the moment someone declares war on them.
RTS games are a straight up nightmare for them.
Put the average Simcity or RT fan to play World in Conflict and they'll have a mental breakdown.

Attached: 1630931836645.gif (260x260, 2.07M)