Protagonist from a previous game is the villain in the sequel

>protagonist from a previous game is the villain in the sequel

Attached: White_Glint_Boosters.jpg (1276x734, 181.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6_RYTLF_yR0?t=8
youtube.com/watch?v=H6gOSF5SR-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't wait to play the Front Mission 2 remake

4(g)A(y) was terrible and I'm tired of pretending it wasn't. fuck nuFromShit.

>villain
you shut your whore mouth.
line ark were the good guys

If you think They're the villian, I got some bad news for you.

You're the villian

shit tastes confirmed.
go back to rèddit.

>villain in the sequel becomes african american in the electric boogaloo sequel

Attached: Black Glint.png (1280x720, 913.52K)

Line Ark was basically doing nothing, Anatolia's Mercenary was the only thing keeping them alive and at the table.

It makes me feel bad that you kill White Glint in 4A.

Post your face when the "murder everyone and become the worst villain ever imaginable" ending is made canon.

Attached: 1643290370753.png (800x800, 597.26K)

Leos Kline is implied to be the protagonist from Master of Arena as well

>like the good ol' days after 9/11!

Attached: 1640338325808.jpg (584x622, 117.96K)

I like how it goes from the easiest mission in the world of you committing genocide while the old king counts like the count to the hardest shite without cheese
youtu.be/6_RYTLF_yR0?t=8

>black glint
>not calling him black stain
nigger glint
dirty stain
etc

>you remind me of a pilot i knew long ago
>a rebel
what did he mean by this?

Attached: 1632512000188.jpg (276x277, 33.97K)

>20 million

Attached: 1641747809125.gif (735x768, 3.96M)

Yeah, they really wanted to hammer home that you're killing defenseless civilians

Kino game in a kino series.
In AC4 technically Berlioz was the good guy and Anatolia's Merc the bad guy. He also kills Joshua.
Then he just protects Line Ark.
It's not completely incorrect to call him a villain but all characters are pawns and murderers anyway.

Attached: 1437517172147.jpg (516x730, 30.59K)

WGNX 9 is piloted by J, an.. artifical human?/A.I. recreation of Joshua O'brian, the original pilot of Whiteglint.

and it HEAVILY implies that he, and the tech from that unit, would go on to be Hustler One, piloting Serpah Nine Ball.

youtube.com/watch?v=H6gOSF5SR-s

shit was so fucking good.

V and Verdict Day were good story wise, but the betrayal in each of them both seem rather off, it never made sense why the guy in V goes completely fucking nutbars when he was so nice and friendly with everyone before.

and with whats her name I guess it makes a little more sense, but still there were big stakes for humanity here and she betrays you to live out some past glory.

ai in armored core are just brainscanned humans, then they become protectors of the earth sealing away humanity so they dont decimate the planet

>N-WGIX=NEXT, White Glint, 9.

I like that its clearly a reverse engineered NEXT, and is also the prelude to Nineball, tying the whole series into a somewhat coherent timeline.

sort of, the J/Joshua one goes nuts and becomes Hustler One, setting off the first two AC games, which sets off the AC2 game, which many years later sets off the AC3 set of games, as all the crazy otherworldly shit the Foundation thinks up is heavily similar to the shit found on Mars and the shit uncovered by everyone in AC3.

>the Chronological first game in the series is fucking AC4 and 4Answer, and has the most advanced tech in the series, and humanity repeatedly devolves and slightly recoups tech progress, never acheiving the might of the NEXT's ever again, except the creepy A.I's.

wild.

this song now has the power of DOUBLE NOSTALGIA, since its old enough to inflict it, and it itself only exists to give you nostalgia for AC4 series.

I hope the leaked AC6 just triples down, even though they have utterly fucked themselves timeline wise and locked it in a set AC4-ACV-AC1-AC2-AC3 timeline, giving little leeway to have a game like AC4 ever again.