I can't stop comparing myself to others

I can't stop comparing myself to others

Attached: ca0.jpg (720x504, 19.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-OX93Sj5nkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good. Compare yourself to others. Realize you suck more then them, and use that realization to fuel your own ambitions. You need the right mindset to draw. If you compare yourself negatively you will NEVER improve. You will always be a pit of self-loathing. Be inspired, copy other artists that are better then you, study there work and see how they tick. Learn to draw from how they draw, get better, and go draw your dreams.
You can always learn anything, as long as your mindset is right and you keep trying everyday.
The depression and sadness from learning to draw is something you need to learn to deal with. Realize it will ALWAYS pass, and you will ALWAYS improve as long as you work towards it.
GO DRAW user. JUST DRAW

Attached: wip.png (771x533, 311.59K)

this, OP start moving your ass

>You can always learn anything, as long as your mindset is right and you keep trying everyday.
Actually factually wrong. Not everyone is equally capable in all areas.

stop being so dramatic thun

Just take a break for a few days or weeks or even longer to let your mind calm down and get some more perspective. Don't listen to "muh boostraps" and "just do it lol" faggots like who say learning a skill is suffering and that you have to go full throttle and push yourself through. Your work will become soulless and imitative if you take that route.

I can't draw for shit either. I like writing music instead

youtu.be/-OX93Sj5nkU

Pretty cool track

Attached: wakaba girl thumbs up 1592167183183.gif (447x250, 1.01M)

if you're not an stupid zoomer with goldfish memory span, you can learn anything, or at least, learn how to draw

>have no creative/artistic drive whatsoever
>don't understand music composition or drawing
guess i'll stick to programming

Attached: forty nigga.jpg (384x384, 14.04K)

I’m sure asking this website full of some of the worst dregs of humanity will mend your troubled soul

>I WENT TO THE DOCTOR
>GUESS WHAT HE TOLD ME, GUESS WHAT HE TOLD ME

can't draw and can't write music either, guess we can't all be capable

Not everyone is equally capable or equally inclined. Some people just do not give a shit about art any nothing you do will make them care or understand it, and they're fine with it being that way.

It is a liberal spook that "you can be anything when you grow up", free will does not exist, you can only be what you are capable of being.

pic related can help

Attached: pathetic.png (500x380, 208.71K)

DEEP BRO

You are a brain encased in a skulls subject to the same laws as everything else.

>You do not need to work hard to make something good
NGMI zoomer cope mentality. Go back to playing league

Doesn’t matter still push yourself anyways

>t. -oomer buzzword poster

Attached: 1310940284915.jpg (300x300, 30.17K)

comparing yourself to anyone is always inherently negative no matter what